Page 259 of 347 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5196

Do we know what time they're releasing the trailer and on what panel b/c I'm in the con tag and they're talking or were talking about BP and IW.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 12-09-2017 at 10:51 AM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

https://twitter.com/chrizmillr/statu...53725777137664
    Teaser tease:
    The word “Animated” is not in the title.
    Stay tuned

Here it is

Don't know how to feel about the chest logo.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 12-09-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Woah that's some animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here it is

The animation is certainly different. Not bad, definitely a lot of style in there, just not what I was expecting.

Looks like they're adapting Miles taking over from Peter after his death.

Aaron looks weird with Hobie's cape.

I agree about Miles' chest logo. I guess it explains the movie logo, but the circle seems unnecessary.

And is that...Peter at the end talking to Miles? Or an AU Peter? Is that what he means by "so how many of us are there?," they're talking about AU Spiders?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Honestly, I'm willing to bet the storyline will be closer in tone to the original Spider-Men mini series rather than the actual Spider-Verse. I think between the two, Spider-Verse is the more marketable title.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Honestly, I'm willing to bet the storyline will be closer in tone to the original Spider-Men mini series rather than the actual Spider-Verse. I think between the two, Spider-Verse is the more marketable title.
    I did get a Spider-Men feel with that last scene, with a (presumably) older AU Peter mentoring and teaching Miles about stuff.

I think the Spider-Verse title is to signify a possible series of movies centered around AU Spider-People alongside Miles, that's what the "So how many of us are there" line is supposed to signify.

Here it is

I haven't yet decided if Sony has f***ed us over or not, the animation reminded me of a Gorillaz music video, don't ask me why that came into my head.

Not to be that person but there better be a Ganke in there and Marvel better have not screwed us over in that department with their "Ned" usage.

I feel like this won't be an origin story which I actually feel is needed for the general audience and instead be about Peter Parker going into different worlds which I don't care to have.

Edited: my last sentence/statement is in reference to the idea that we'll have more than one spider-verse movie dedicated to a different spider where the over-arching storyline may be a spider-verse plot instead of a Miles movie that expands on his world.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 12-09-2017 at 12:13 PM.

~~

DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Not to be that person but there better be a Ganke in there and Marvel better have not screwed us over in that department with their "Ned" usage.
    Wasn't there a casting call for this movie for someone that sounded exactly like Ganke?

I feel like this won't be an origin story which I actually feel is needed for the general audience and instead be about Peter Parker going into different worlds which I don't care to have.
    The fact that Aaron is in it and we see Peter's grave gives me reason to believe this will be an origin story for Miles.

Wow that looks good

Now I gotta find a way to go see this when it comes out without looking like a creep
    We need better comics

Did the date get changed again? Does it mean it comes out on Christmas day or just around then?

Did the date get changed again? Does it mean it comes out on Christmas day or just around then?
    Probably around then. Which was the impression I got before the trailer dropped. That it would be released in late 2018.

Despite everything I have said, I like the trailer overall, I feel fairly positive despite posting what may seem negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wasn't there a casting call for this movie for someone that sounded exactly like Ganke?

The fact that Aaron is in it and we see Peter's grave gives me reason to believe this will be an origin story for Miles.
    I edited my post to expand on my point.

As for Ganke, yeah there was rumors, but who know what may have changed.

It was always around Christmas which was a dumb idea b/c Star Wars has claimed it, and we have Han Solo to compete with, I remember ranting about it.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 12-09-2017 at 12:20 PM.

~~

~~

That golden spider at the end reminded me a lot of those collectables from the Beenox games.

Only thing I really didn't like was the logo design but other than the trailer exceeded my expectations. Glad he's being called Spider-Man.