Page 262 of 347 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 5196
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Looks like they are going with Peter being his 616 age and Miles being a teen. So if we go by the comics-Miles is 16-17.

Meanwhile--

https://shadowandact.com/spider-man-...-animated-film

I wonder what they mean black experience as there is not ONE set black experience for us.

Never doubt a hotep popping up anywhere at anytime

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

In more lighthearted news people like Miles's sneakers https://amp.solecollector.com/news/2...mpression=true
    Oddly fits Jason Reynolds' headcanon that Miles is a sneakerhead.
    Edit: My just be a thing associated with the character from now on.
    Last edited by Unspeakable Evil; 12-10-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    In more lighthearted news people like Miles's sneakers https://amp.solecollector.com/news/2...mpression=true
    That's pretty cool, and it'd be really cool if the started selling Miles inspired sneakers. I know I'd get myself a pair immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    That's pretty cool, and it'd be really cool if the started selling Miles inspired sneakers. I know I'd get myself a pair immediately.
    I was always more of a boot guy than a sneaker head, but yeah I would definitely put money down for some Miles Morales kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous View Post
    I know he's supposed to be 29 forever (616) like Batman, but come on, Peter is much more mid 30's by now.
    Got his powers at 15 shortly after the Fantastic Four did, and that's meant to be 14 years ago. That's where 29 came from.

BANNED

Bendis's first post-Marvel project will be writing Action Comics after it's 1000th anniversary issue

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/12...usical-chairs/

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I suspect that Nike was paid a licensing fee to use their logo like that, or else a lawsuit? But I hope that Nike realizes the publicity that this could generate for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Bendis's first post-Marvel project will be writing Action Comics after it's 1000th anniversary issue

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/12...usical-chairs/
    It definitely would require something big for him to leave Marvel, great for him he certainly deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I suspect that Nike was paid a licensing fee to use their logo like that, or else a lawsuit? But I hope that Nike realizes the publicity that this could generate for them.
    All this just makes me more excited for all the sweet Miles merchandise we'll be getting.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 12-11-2017 at 07:11 AM.

All this just makes me more excited for all the sweet Miles merchandise we'll be getting.
    I should start setting a little aside for a Miles merch fund so that I'll be ready by this time next year...
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    I should start setting a little aside for a Miles merch fund so that I'll be ready by this time next year...
    Well if you ever wanted to make a complete cosplay. Gonna have to especially save for those Jordans. Those things ain't cheap. D:
    https://www.flightclub.com/air-jorda...ity-red-012234

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    Our wallets are going to HURT next year. I'll make sure to have plenty of aspirin.

Here's an article about the movie.
    http://collider.com/peter-parker-spi...etails/#images
    It talks about Peter's role in it guarantees that this is a Miles movie and Peter won't be overshadowing him. This also means that we won't be getting any of the other alternate reality spiders. It also says that the Peter we see is middle aged and acting as a mentor to Miles. spoilers:
    Miles meets the older Peter because he somehow ends up falling into his dimension.
    end of spoilers It's also confirmed an action-adventure movie so no worries about it being too much of a comedy. They also say they want to make it a movie about regular people that choose to be heroes not people that were destined to be. This really alleviates my worries about it and only makes me more excited.

BANNED

Finally, an article that actually remembers Ultimate Peter came back to life.

Here's an article about the movie.
    http://collider.com/peter-parker-spi...etails/#images
    It talks about Peter's role in it guarantees that this is a Miles movie and Peter won't be overshadowing him. This also means that we won't be getting any of the other alternate reality spiders. It also says that the Peter we see is middle aged and acting as a mentor to Miles. spoilers:
    Miles meets the older Peter because he somehow ends up falling into his dimension.
    end of spoilers It's also confirmed an action-adventure movie so no worries about it being too much of a comedy. They also say they want to make it a movie about regular people that choose to be heroes not people that were destined to be. This really alleviates my worries about it and only makes me more excited.
    So I guess we are definitely getting a setup for a Spider-Multiverse with this movie.

Any Spider-Man movie should be an action-adventure film with some humor in my opinion .

"One of the things they wanted to show in the film is Peter Parker being the grownup in the room for the first time." It's kind of sad that they seem to think this is the exception rather then the norm, but I guess when you keep portraying Peter as a teenager it's kind of impossible for him to be a grownup in the room. Not that it's much better in the comics.

"Lord and Miller talked about how they wanted to make a movie about regular people who make a choice to be a hero. Not someone who was born to be one." That sounds right for Spider-Man but doesn't the whole Spider-Verse thing contradict that? Since every universe has to have a Spider?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess we are definitely getting a setup for a Spider-Multiverse with this movie.

Any Spider-Man movie should be an action-adventure film with some humor in my opinion .

"One of the things they wanted to show in the film is Peter Parker being the grownup in the room for the first time." It's kind of sad that they seem to think this is the exception rather then the norm, but I guess when you keep portraying Peter as a teenager it's kind of impossible for him to be a grownup in the room. Not that it's much better in the comics.

"Lord and Miller talked about how they wanted to make a movie about regular people who make a choice to be a hero. Not someone who was born to be one." That sounds right for Spider-Man but doesn't the whole Spider-Verse thing contradict that? Since every universe has to have a Spider?
    Just because every universe has a spider doesn't mean everyone's a hero. Also if this Peter is middle aged will this be the oldest Peter we've ever seen portrayed outside the comics?