Page 273 of 347 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 5196

Yeah, Jessica Jones is the first to be handed over. We should get the news about that one in the April solicits. Miles and Iron Man are both a couple of months later. So no surprise we haven't had news yet.

CBR published an article on issue #236
    https://www.cbr.com/miles-morales-iron-spider-identity/

Nice, except, his Dad can't be back with SHIELD, they've disbanded.

Yeah and I don't think Miles will be taken hostage Aarondoesn't gain anything from it and I don't see the other five being interested.

So, with Marvel changing Miles' name to "Spy-D," would any of you like to suggest names for him?

Since it's just a Bleedingcool rumor I don't put much stock into it. But if they are and want to go forward with the espionage angle they'd already setup I'd go with Recluse. It's short, simple, has a bit of a mystery to it, and it doesn't sound like a knock off G.I Joe character. I'd also have him team up with Black Widow in a mentor role, since Black Widow and Recluse fit together well thematically and they already have a connection because of Secret Empire. It also has the added bonus of being one of the few times where a mentor/mentee relationship has the woman in the role of the one with the most experience. Really any species of deadly spider works but I like recluse best.

Alternatively he could be Anasi since in the myth he tried to keep all the knowledge to himself and information is very important to spies, but I'd prefer that name only be associated if magic were to be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    So, with Marvel changing Miles' name to "Spy-D," would any of you like to suggest names for him?
    Obsidian Spider
    Spider Kid
    Recluse
    Tarantula Jr.
    Web Crawler
    Weaver
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Personally, I love RECLUSE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Since it's just a Bleedingcool rumor I don't put much stock into it. But if they are and want to go forward with the espionage angle they'd already setup I'd go with Recluse. It's short, simple, has a bit of a mystery to it, and it doesn't sound like a knock off G.I Joe character. I'd also have him team up with Black Widow in a mentor role, since Black Widow and Recluse fit together well thematically and they already have a connection because of Secret Empire. It also has the added bonus of being one of the few times where a mentor/mentee relationship has the woman in the role of the one with the most experience. Really any species of deadly spider works but I like recluse best.

Alternatively he could be Anasi since in the myth he tried to keep all the knowledge to himself and information is very important to spies, but I'd prefer that name only be associated if magic were to be involved.
    I like this, too bad there is no fave feature.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Thanks, the more I think about it this is really the only name I'd find acceptable if there were a name change. Also nice to see you around again.

BANNED

Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Spider-Man
    Unfortunately, those in charge of Marvel have spoken. Much like with Sins Past, OMD, and Queenpin Black Cat we the customers must live with their decision like it or not.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny Mutie View Post
    Personally, I love RECLUSE!!!!!!
    I agree. This and Obsidian Spider are great.

On another, I found this fan picture of Superior Spider-Man fighting Miles done in the style of ASM #404:

"I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Already have a thread for that...

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I agree. This and Obsidian Spider are great.

On another, I found this fan picture of Superior Spider-Man fighting Miles done in the style of ASM #404:

That's a nice action snapshot, love it.