Page 274 of 347 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5196

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Thanks, the more I think about it this is really the only name I'd find acceptable if there were a name change. Also nice to see you around again.
    Thanks.

~~

Do we actually think his name is being changed to Spy-D or are we just sure his name is being changed in the future?
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

It was a Bleedingcool rumor so you have to take it with a huge grain of salt. There's been nothing other than the rumor so possibly a name change, but I'm 100% doubtful that Spy-D is anything other than a place holder for the real thing if it happens.

BANNED

Is miles entire powerset based on electromagnetism of some kind,instead of a super spider?

He has multiple levels of venom strike amongst camouflage,and now energy webbing.

Rewinds me a little of spiderboy from the Spider-Man/Superboy amalgam comic,his powers mimicked spider like powers,but we're based on controlling his own gravity.

the Miles movie should have a trailer shown with the black panther movie, and Avengers Infinity War after that.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Is miles entire powerset based on electromagnetism of some kind,instead of a super spider?

He has multiple levels of venom strike amongst camouflage,and now energy webbing.

Rewinds me a little of spiderboy from the Spider-Man/Superboy amalgam comic,his powers mimicked spider like powers,but we're based on controlling his own gravity.
    I never thought about it that way but that's a good theory. Electromagnetism always has such interesting capabilities.

Ah yes, Spider-Neto, I can dig that name :P

BANNED

In keeping with the EM theory,all his powers are by touch somehow,even the delayed one's(am I right on that?) ,So shouldnt his powers be some form of tactile EM.like he can control his own personal electromagnetism,not outward.

In keeping with the EM theory,all his powers are by touch somehow,even the delayed one's(am I right on that?) ,So shouldnt his powers be some form of tactile EM.like he can control his own personal electromagnetism,not outward.
    He can also conduct it through any surface him and his target is touching. Not sure what the range limit on that is. The only real time he doesn’t have to be in physical contact to use his powers is when he uses his “Mega Venom Blast” in which he goes of like an energy bomb.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    He can also conduct it through any surface him and his target is touching. Not sure what the range limit on that is. The only real time he doesn’t have to be in physical contact to use his powers is when he uses his “Mega Venom Blast” in which he goes of like an energy bomb.
    So when he is pushing his energy away from himself,I would consider that still touch.

His powers are pretty cool,they "mimic" Spiderman's,but are absolutely not the same.

Tactile electromagnetism,has anybody used that term yet? If not,i want to coin it lol

This would also explain why the venom sting/blast absolutely fries electronics.

BANNED

I read his spider sense isn't as powerful as Peter's,if true,than maybe he is picking up all the electrical field output life forms give of.

I bet he could also touch something and sense through it somehow.that would definitely separate him from peter

I read his spider sense isn't as powerful as Peter's,if true,than maybe he is picking up all the electrical field output life forms give of.

I bet he could also touch something and sense through it somehow.that would definitely separate him from peter
    Starting to get into Sucker Punch’s, “Infamous” territory, but so far not seeing that as a bad thing.

Also, while his spider sense is weaker than Peter’s for immediate danger, Miles has had at least two prophetic dreams about future danger before; both occurring in the Ultimate Universe. The first was when he dreamt of Electro attacking spider-man on the night Peter died in battle. The second was when 616 Galactus found his way into earth 1610. This has lead many fans to believe that Miles’ spider sense is more precognitive about future danger than immediate danger.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Starting to get into Sucker Punch’s, “Infamous” territory, but so far not seeing that as a bad thing.

Also, while his spider sense is weaker than Peter’s for immediate danger, Miles has had at least two prophetic dreams about future danger before; both occurring in the Ultimate Universe. The first was when he dreamt of Electro attacking spider-man on the night Peter died in battle. The second was when 616 Galactus found his way into earth 1610. This has lead many fans to believe that Miles’ spider sense is more precognitive about future danger than immediate danger.
    Well that blows the whole tactile EM powerset idea.i would rather him have all his powers wrapped up in a tight lil bow and more "everyday" useful,not just once in a while.

If he can send his power through things wouldn't it be cool if he can send his spider sense through things?

Didn't get the reference to sucker punch "infamous",what is that?

Well that blows the whole tactile EM powerset idea.i would rather him have all his powers wrapped up in a tight lil bow and more "everyday" useful,not just once in a while.

If he can send his power through things wouldn't it be cool if he can send his spider sense through things?

Didn't get the reference to sucker punch "infamous",what is that?
    That would be super cool, it could let him know how many people were inside a building or even make a mental map of the place. The prophetic visions are kinda strange, they've only happened twice and there's been no real explanation for them as far as I know so it could easily be waved off as a destiny thing.

Infamous is a video game series where the protagonist gains electrical powers (that function a lot like electromagnetic powers) thanks to a piece of technology called a ray sphere. It's a pretty fun series and even has comic book elements to it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    That would be super cool, it could let him know how many people were inside a building or even make a mental map of the place. The prophetic visions are kinda strange, they've only happened twice and there's been no real explanation for them as far as I know so it could easily be waved off as a destiny thing.

Infamous is a video game series where the protagonist gains electrical powers (that function a lot like electromagnetic powers) thanks to a piece of technology called a ray sphere. It's a pretty fun series and even has comic book elements to it.
    Using his power that way would be sweet,he would stand out among the spiders and be a badass that could literally contend with anyone,even those who are way more powerful than him.the combination between his spider like powers,venom strikes,camoflauge,and hopefully someday a extended spider sense,he is a very well rounded hero