Page 275 of 347 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 5196

Non-conventional power usage is of my favorite things to see, it really shows a lot of effort and creativity on the writers part. It would also make good visual if the spider sense through a building looked like a spider web spreading put from him.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 01-10-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It was a Bleedingcool rumor so you have to take it with a huge grain of salt. There's been nothing other than the rumor so possibly a name change, but I'm 100% doubtful that Spy-D is anything other than a place holder for the real thing if it happens.
    Oh okay, well hopefully it is a placeholder, cause the name is clever but in a kids way and in fact they should refer to Miles as Spy-D in cartoons where they were going to use kid arachnid in.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Is miles entire powerset based on electromagnetism of some kind,instead of a super spider?

He has multiple levels of venom strike amongst camouflage,and now energy webbing.

Rewinds me a little of spiderboy from the Spider-Man/Superboy amalgam comic,his powers mimicked spider like powers,but we're based on controlling his own gravity.
    Seemingly.

I always felt Miles electro powers were in connection to spiders whose venom effected the nervous system since Miles powers usually had invidiuals going into a paralyses after a delay effect, basically like electricity that would effect the nervous system which is what some spiders venom can do (i.e paralyze).

I think I had this type of discussion before way early in this thread, but I remember saying that Venom would have been a great name for Miles ...it's just too bad it's name that's always gonna be in use.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    the Miles movie should have a trailer shown with the black panther movie, and Avengers Infinity War after that.
    There is a possiblity, the trailer that we saw was a only a teaser, and February is black history month which means companies/buisnesses act like they care about black consumers and use all that they have, Sony is not be any different, so I can totally see them using the time of the month and the hype surrounding Black Panther and what that movie means in terms of diversity to release an official trailer for Miles official trailer to get some of thay good vibe.

And around the time SDCC hits, I expect a second trailer, and in October a third, and in November a tv spot and December would of course be the premiere.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

BANNED

Spider web looking extended Spidey senses,that sounds really cool,and all for it.

He would be the ultimate (hehe) Spider-Man.

Yeah spiders venom can paralyze you,they don't let off venom strikes or have energy webbing,so Marvel is moving miles into new territory,UNLESS there are spiders that can do either?

Here's the preview for Champions #16
    http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=71984
    I knew I wouldn't enjoy whatever it was Waid said he enjoyed about writing Miles.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

I knew I wouldn't enjoy whatever it was Waid said he enjoyed about writing Miles.
    To bad Miles has a new girlfriend now....

Must be set before Spider-Men II and the sinister six arc in his solo, lol.

It's also strange that Kamala laughs because she met Gwen during the crossover.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    To bad Miles has a new girlfriend now....
    not only is this bad Miles and Gwen came to a understanding that they should not date -_-

You know I almost just wrote this off as Mark Waid simply writing off Spider-Man as the team “butt monkey” again, like he does with Peter in the Avengers book; until I’m reminded of the stellar job he did with Miles during the Secret Empire tie-ins. Which makes this worse; we know Waid capable of writing Miles as a stronger character but now I’m in the belief that he may have a problem with playing favorites. And I get it this is an arc about Viv dealing with the new drama in her life. And he has gone on record saying how much he likes cyclops, but at times it feels he’s not achieving the kind of character balance a team book needs. Is it just me seeing this?

He definitely plays favorites, I mean that's the only reason Cyclops is on the team. Kamala, Miles, and Sam started this team they should be this team's equivalent of the trinity from DC but only Kamala really gets to do anything out of the trio and even then it's not that well done. We'll just have to wait until April to see what the next writer brings.

I love Miles,he is my favorite version of Spider-Man and I'm looking forward to see his role in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

Glad to hear it and nice to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Wort View Post
    I love Miles,he is my favorite version of Spider-Man and I'm looking forward to see his role in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
    Welcome, it is always nice to see another Miles fan.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

He definitely plays favorites, I mean that's the only reason Cyclops is on the team. Kamala, Miles, and Sam started this team they should be this team's equivalent of the trinity from DC but only Kamala really gets to do anything out of the trio and even then it's not that well done. We'll just have to wait until April to see what the next writer brings.
    What do you mean "next writer"? Was something announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Wort View Post
    Welcome to the thread, Commander Wort, I hope you survive the experience.