Page 285 of 347 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5196
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Yeah maybe T'Challa can gift him with a vibranium laced spider suit that interacted with his Bio-Electrokinesis. Maybe the costume can take some inspiration from this...

That's a pretty cool look. Who's the artist?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The artist's name is Nikolasdraprivey.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    The artist's name is Nikolasdraprivey.
    Thanks. I'll check him out.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Hey guys how would you feel if the MCU paralleled the mentor student relationship that Tony Stark had with Peter Parker but applied it to T'Challa and Miles Morales?
    This could be pretty cool actually. Maybe throw in Kraven as a mutual foe if he's not being used elsewhere.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Oh my god, I just came up with the best way to introduce Miles into the MCU. In a post-credits scene after Black Panther 2 or Spider-Man 2 we see a young boy and his Uncle visiting a New York City branch of the Wakanda outreach centers that's hosting some of the indigenous animals found in Wakanda. When along comes a spider that stashes away in the Uncle's bag only for it to appear later on the young boy's hand and bites him.

The catch? That was a genetically enhanced Wakandan spider; genetically enhanced with Vibranium.

BANNED

Just a heads up...there's no Marvel solicitations until Thursday this week

https://twitter.com/Newsarama/status/965962580295634945

I do think there will be some announcements before then though.

Oh my god, I just came up with the best way to introduce Miles into the MCU. In a post-credits scene after Black Panther 2 or Spider-Man 2 we see a young boy and his Uncle visiting a New York City branch of the Wakanda outreach centers that's hosting some of the indigenous animals found in Wakanda. When along comes a spider that stashes away in the Uncle's bag only for it to appear later on the young boy's hand and bites him.

The catch? That was a genetically enhanced Wakandan spider; genetically enhanced with Vibranium.

I could get behind that.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 02-20-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Good to see Miles still prominent in the relaunch

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

That's a very cool idea actually. Hell you can have Shuri give him a suit
    Or maybe not. I just like MCU Shuri

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Well, I guess we should be learning about Miles' new creative team this week.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Well you all know who I want as the next writer. Do you think they'll bring in a totally new artist? One that is a new blood to the House of Ideas?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    isn't bendis last issue in May though? So it probably won't be this week

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    isn't bendis last issue in May though? So it probably won't be this week
    Yeah but they announced that, Dan Slott will be taking over Iron Man from Bendis before his last issue was even solicited so there doesn't seem to be any actual rules to this. And what better moment to announce the new creative team than along side the solicitation to Bendis' final issue. Celebrate the end of one run while simultaneously looking forward to the future.

Well, it could be better to link Miles more to T'Challa then to a teenage Peter in the MCU. We don't want another Marvel's Spider-Man situation.

Although a "genetically enhanced with Vibranium" spider just sounds kind of weird.
    Well you all know who I want as the next writer. Do you think they'll bring in a totally new artist? One that is a new blood to the House of Ideas?
    I'd be surprised if any of the artists Bendis worked with on the book will stick around.

Miles is on the promotional piece. I would expect the new creative team to be announced soon.