Page 286 of 347 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 5196

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, it could be better to link Miles more to T'Challa then to a teenage Peter in the MCU. We don't want another Marvel's Spider-Man situation.

Although a "genetically enhanced with Vibranium" spider just sounds kind of weird.

I'd be surprised if any of the artists Bendis worked with on the book will stick around.
    Well if the Vibranium can effect the plant life like the "heart shaped herb". Just imagine what it does to the wildlife and insects who may eat said herb.

As for the new artist, I think its time to introduce some new blood in the bull pen.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Just hope the art is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Just hope the art is good.
    I hope they keep his bio-electric webbing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    The artist's name is Nikolasdraprivey.

Who........did the cover art for Black Panther: The Album

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Who........did the cover art for Black Panther: The Album
    Yep. His art is my Avatar. He actually got popular years ago when he cosplaying as Miles. Still hoping one day Marvel will reach out to him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Yep. His art is my Avatar. He actually got popular years ago when he cosplaying as Miles. Still hoping one day Marvel will reach out to him

I could have swore he said a while ago that he is doing a secret project with Marvel in between his own projects

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    I could have swore he said a while ago that he is doing a secret project with Marvel in between his own projects
    That might have been the cover art for the Black Panther soundtrack Album.

Spectacular Member

Man...it has been a long time since I posted in here.

I wanted to pose a question for you all in anticipation of the new creative team that will be joining the Miles book.

What are some things that you are some new developments or changes that will occur in this book?

I personally would want Miles' supporting characters set to be expanded. I feel like we don't get to see Miles interact enough with people at his school or in his neighborhood.

I would also like to see more of his family dynamics brought into the book. Bring back his grandmother and explore his Puerto Rican heritage. Even just thinking about that what happened to his grandmother on his father's side.

Introduce some new original villains for Miles' so that he can have his own rouges gallery.

Last but certainly not least, have him try to figure out or test the limits of his powers. He has enough contact in the hero world now that he could call on a super genius to help him navigate this stuff.

Side bit how about Genki's family life. We don't ever really get to see his mom or know much about what happened with his dad. I feel like friend's would talk about that stuff.
    Last edited by SpiderX; 02-20-2018 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX View Post

I wanted to pose a question for you all in anticipation of the new creative team that will be joining the Miles book.

What are some things that you are some new developments or changes that will occur in this book?

I personally would want Miles' supporting characters set to be expanded. I feel like we don't get to see Miles interact enough with people at his school or in his neighborhood.

I would also like to see more of his family dynamics brought into the book. Bring back his grandmother and explore his Puerto Rican heritage. Even just thinking about that what happened to his grandmother on his father's side.

Introduce some new original villains for Miles' so that he can have his own rouges gallery.

Last but not certainly not least, have him try to figure out or test the limits of his powers. He has enough contact in the hero world now that he could call on a super genius to help him navigate this stuff.

Side bit how about Genki's family life. We don't ever really get to see his mom or know much about what happened with his dad. I feel like friend's would talk about that stuff.
    Yes to all of this and I would add that they should further explore the mystery of if Miles is actually immortal or not thanks to the Oz formula.

Last but not certainly not least, have him try to figure out or test the limits of his powers. He has enough contact in the hero world now that he could call on a super genius to help him navigate this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Yes to all of this and I would add that they should further explore the mystery of if Miles is actually immortal or not thanks to the Oz formula.
    To add to this I also need to know the follow through on what Cable was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Huh, weird that I never thought about how he's probably immortal because of the Oz formula lol.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

+1 to all of that.

Honestly, I can see Fabian actually getting fazed out of the book with a new creative team since he was always Bendis' baby.

But yeah, whoever the new writer is, I'm hoping they actually dwelve into Miles' social life more. That's always been the area that Bendis failed to deliver with Miles' character since it always felt like the superheroics always superceded it. Do stuff like show Miles' dynamics with his classmates (one thing I always headcanoned is Miles having a hard time fitting in since he got into the school via lottery combined with how "flaky" he is since he lives a double life.)

Introduce more new villains. Since Riri no longer has a book, I think it'd be cool if Tomoe continues to be the "Black Cat" for Miles.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    But yeah, whoever the new writer is, I'm hoping they actually dwelve into Miles' social life more. That's always been the area that Bendis failed to deliver with Miles' character since it always felt like the superheroics always superceded it. Do stuff like show Miles' dynamics with his classmates (one thing I always headcanoned is Miles having a hard time fitting in since he got into the school via lottery combined with how "flaky" he is since he lives a double life.)
    That's definitely something I enjoyed about the novels, since Reynolds really dived into Miles' school life and his classmates beyond just Ganke and Judge.

Spectacular Member

On the previous topic. While I do think it would be cool to have Miles meet Black Panther I think forcing a mentor relationship there would be a stretch. It would only really be for the purpose of having two characters of African descent interact with each other.

What reason could we possible give for the King of Wakanda to take a young hero from NY under his tutelage?

So while I would definitely be down for a meet up or team up, I’m not sure you could pull off the student/teacher relationship convincingly without it feeling shoehorned in.

Niffleheim

Maybe the connection can be through NYPD narc officer - Kasper Cole, White Tiger, who has ties to Wakanda.