Page 312 of 347 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5196

I saw this earlier and thought it was cute so I figured I'd share it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I saw this earlier and thought it was cute so I figured I'd share it.
    And this is bombshell?

Yeah it's Lana.

I was kind of wondering who it was supposed to be, but Bombshell makes sense .

That's beautiful! Who's the artist?

I'm surprised that we still haven't gotten news on new creative team yet. Hopefully a sneak peek in tomorrow's issue.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post

I'm surprised that we still haven't gotten news on new creative team yet. Hopefully a sneak peek in tomorrow's issue.
    Ever since zub said on Tumblr the only champion to have a book is ms.marvel I have a strong feeling miles bought be done for now

The artist's name is Redandblacktac
    Quote Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
    Ever since zub said on Tumblr the only champion to have a book is ms.marvel I have a strong feeling miles bought be done for now
    I doubt that with a movie, tv appearances, and a part in an upcoming video game I give it until about August or September until Miles' new book comes out. And I wouldn't be surprised if the new team was announced this month.

After Incredible Hulk 717 is released, Kamala will indeed be the only Champion still with a solo book. Miles is on hiatus, Ironheart has now lost hers since Tony's back, Wasp and Nova were canned a while ago (Nadia's new book doesn't count, as it's a duo book with Scott and only a mini - Kamala has something similar with Squirrel Girl in Marvel Rising), and Viv (being from Vision's solo originally) and Snowguard (brand new character) obviously never had one. That doesn't mean some of the others won't get something later in the year though, including Miles. Zub has also said that anything that happens in solo titles will be reflected in Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Yeesh. Today's issue was... not good, to put it mildly. No resolution to anything really, nonsensical development in Uncle Aaron's character, same mediocre art as the rest of this arc.

It's just disappointing that this was the resolution to the Ultimate Spider-Man mythos, the story that got me into comics in the first place. I've bought it since its earliest days, through great stories and not-so-great stories, and it feels like it really took a dive since Miles came to 616. Perhaps it's that Miles was interesting as the 'post-Peter Parker Spider-Man' in 1610, and not interesting as 'just another Spider-Man' in 616. In any case, this was a disappointing way for the series to end, and I'm not even sure if Miles will get his own book until the movie comes out. Seems like he could be relegated to guest appearances (he's solicited in Venom #3, for those who want to follow him).

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    Yeesh. Today's issue was... not good, to put it mildly. No resolution to anything really, nonsensical development in Uncle Aaron's character, same mediocre art as the rest of this arc.

It's just disappointing that this was the resolution to the Ultimate Spider-Man mythos, the story that got me into comics in the first place. I've bought it since its earliest days, through great stories and not-so-great stories, and it feels like it really took a dive since Miles came to 616. Perhaps it's that Miles was interesting as the 'post-Peter Parker Spider-Man' in 1610, and not interesting as 'just another Spider-Man' in 616. In any case, this was a disappointing way for the series to end, and I'm not even sure if Miles will get his own book until the movie comes out. Seems like he could be relegated to guest appearances (he's solicited in Venom #3, for those who want to follow him).
    Bendis really went downhill with Miles.

I am glad he's gone. Book has been barely readable for awhile now.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I can appreciate that Bendis and his family went through an unthinkable traumatic experience, and the creative desire to channel that into his art. I absolutely get it. But why here?

Context is everything for this issue. It seems unfair in a weird way to then be supremely disappointed in it. But as a reader that's been following the series and championing the character, this was an underwhelming resolution to everything. All the plot threads that had been set up were casually waved away with awkward checkbox dialogue...

spoilers:
    "Oh yeah, this thing with Danika? She changed her mind at the last second and we're dating and sorry about revealing your identity but we're good? Cool." "Oh, and Barbara's fine. Forget about her, everyone else did." "Son, let's get you set up to be a spy with Cable but maybe later." "Hey kid, it's me, your Uncle. I'm a good guy now. See you around." And why was everyone calling Jefferson "Mr. Morales?" Was he waving away the Davis surname after another writer pointed out why that name was an unfortunate choice?
    end of spoilers

His farewell letter was sweet and easily the highlight of the issue, but not for $3.99.

Sorry it had to end like this. All the best to the new team, whomever they turn out to be. Part of me doesn't think they've locked anyone in full-time yet.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!

Part of me doesn't think they've locked anyone in full-time yet.
    Why would you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Why would you think that?
    The impatient part of me that's anxious to know.

The impatient part of me that's anxious to know.
    Oh yeah that I understand, that particular voice in your head only gets louder with time. Hopefully we'll finally get an announcement this month.

So did they just completely drop the issue with him being deciding to still be spiderman? I feel like this resolution isn’t really a resolution.