Page 320 of 347 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 5196
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hmm...I wonder how early in June?
    I imagine it'll be out around the time Incredibles 2 comes out, which is June 15th.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Check out this art by Stephen Byrne

He has a shapechanger option?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Check out this art by Stephen Byrne

Really good art

I'd never thought about it, but I kinda like the undercut look on Miles. Also it's a small addition, but I also like the red marks on the legs that match the ones on the arms. It breaks up the solid black without seeming intrusive.

That's supposed to be at the end of Infinity War? I know Aaron appeared in Homecoming, but I doubt Miles has his powers yet in the MCU.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    He has a shapechanger option?

I thought the same, until I remember what happened at the end of movie. Aaron is snapped!!

New Miles trailer on Wednesday! Or should I say "Websday":

https://twitter.com/chrizmillr/statu...74681373626369
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    New Miles trailer on Wednesday! Or should I say "Websday":

https://twitter.com/chrizmillr/statu...74681373626369
    Is it too greedy of me to hope that they also release that Vince Staples song from the teaser as a single on the same day? Seriously, that can take my money and they won't even have to shut up to do it.

Also I'm sad to hear your podcast will end later this year. Will we still see you lurking around the thread afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelJean View Post
    I thought the same, until I remember what happened at the end of movie. Aaron is snapped!!
    Ohhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Also I'm sad to hear your podcast will end later this year. Will we still see you lurking around the thread afterwards?
    Can't say that surprises me with the current Spider-Man run over and Spider-Gwen almost over as well. Though I do think both will be relaunched before the year is out, Miles possibly as soon as September (he has an annual out in August after all) and Gwen after Spider-Geddon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Is it too greedy of me to hope that they also release that Vince Staples song from the teaser as a single on the same day? Seriously, that can take my money and they won't even have to shut up to do it.
    Oh, you said it. That song is so haunting and beautiful. The line "I'm coming home where I belong" is *perfect* for Miles and the context of the movie. Whoever edited that trailer to the soundtrack deserves an award.

Thanks, I really appreciate that! It's been a fun thing to do and I was just happy to connect with other fans of the characters. When we'd started, Miles was very much tucked away in the Ultimate Universe and Earth-65 Gwen didn't exist - a lot has happened in the last four years.

I love the characters and will keep reading, and will definitely be hanging out here for conversation. A new annual, a new movie, and (I'm assuming) a new series this year? This thread is going to be fun. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Can't say that surprises me with the current Spider-Man run over and Spider-Gwen almost over as well. Though I do think both will be relaunched before the year is out, Miles possibly as soon as September (he has an annual out in August after all) and Gwen after Spider-Geddon.
    I agree. I know that Gwen is factoring into Marvel Rising (as Ghost-Spider), so I'm wondering if that'll spin out into another book. As thoughtful and adventurous as her current solo book is, I'm sad that its sales never took off. I hope that people go back and discover it once the series is completed, because it does wonderful things with the ideas of power, responsibility, and identity.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar
    Last edited by Unspeakable Evil; 06-05-2018 at 06:20 PM.

I'm really liking that art. And I'm assuming if Aaron is in the annual based on the description so far he's either a flashback or a skrull.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 06-05-2018 at 04:16 PM.

It reminds me of Izakaze on Champions.