Page 324 of 347 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 5196

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    My god that animation is gorgeous. It literally looks like a living comic book.
    I thought so to, fantastic stuff.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Cool

My god it's a great year to be a Miles Morales fan

The first Official Marvel licensed Miles Morales hoodie up for pre-order on the Merchoid (the same people who are making the equally awesome Spider-Man PS4 "White Spider" Hoodie) site for $58.99 (Shipping is free). The first batch to be released around October 2018 is limited so first come first serve.
    Spider-Man: Miles Morales Hoodie Preorder

And yes I will be wearing this to the movie.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 06-07-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Askia View Post
    Them not using Nova is a head scratcher.

Yea, I'm just afraid they will eventually do the trio thing, but replace Miles with Peter.
    I've been a little worried about this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    My god it's a great year to be a Miles Morales fan

The first Official Marvel licensed Miles Morales hoodie up for pre-order on the Merchoid (the same people who are making the equally awesome Spider-Man PS4 "White Spider" Hoodie) site for $58.99 (Shipping is free). The first batch to be released around October 2018 is limited so first come first serve.
    Spider-Man: Miles Morales Hoodie Preorder

And yes I will be wearing this to the movie.
    Nice! Just pre-ordered mine!
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

I thought we would have to worry about a Star Wars movie this December but that was pushed up to May and yet December is still stuffed to the brim with Transformers, Aquaman, Mary Poppins and other stuff.

Ugh.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 06-07-2018 at 07:20 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I thought we would have to worry about a Star Wars movie this December but that was pushed up to May and yet December is stuffed to the brim with Transformers, Aquaman, Mary Poppins and other stuff.

Ugh.
    Miles Morales will bring in a market that none of those movies can touch. Don't worry. Honestly, its probably why there is so much Peter Parker in the trailer to cast as huge a net as possible.
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I thought we would have to worry about a Star Wars movie this December but that was pushed up to May and yet December is still stuffed to the brim with Transformers, Aquaman, Mary Poppins and other stuff.

Ugh.
    Neither of those really concern me since the previous entries kind of crashed and burned.

I'm not expecting Miles' movie to do gang busters, but it'll likely be a modest success like the rest of the Sony animated film lines, and the Lego movies. And unlike a lot of animated films, even though there's celebrity voice actors, they've avoided going the stunt casting route so I imagine the budget is going to be reasonable.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I think the fact that it's an animated movie gives it a little leniency as far as box office expectations are concerned, and also the potential to do a little better then expected.

Add the film's diversity + Spider-Man brand and characters, and I think that will help a lot.

I'm not expecting big numbers, but I don't want a box office bomb b/c of an overloaded month. If Sony can't make their money back than this might be the only movie ...animated or otherwise that we get about Miles (b/c I'm not relying on the MCU for help with that); looking towards the future, we could have an animated franchise soley about the spider people who are not Peter ...but you can't do that if you don't make enough revenue.

~~

DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

I din't know this, but the movie already has a website and gives us a little info about the characters.
    http://www.intothespiderverse.movie/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I din't know this, but the movie already has a website and gives us a little info about the characters.
    So this version of Gwen is 15 and not 19 as established in the comics...closer to Miles' age.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Wonder how Gwen was dragged into Miles's universe. Also pretty cool that they kept Jefferson working for Kingpin backstory and it's pretty cute that Rio speaks Spanish with Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    So this version of Gwen is 15 and not 19 as established in the comics...closer to Miles' age.
    Still the same age difference as in the comics though. In the comics they're 17 and 19 and in ITSV they're 13 and 15.

Jeez... don't tell me they're going to do the Sitting in a Tree / Earth-8 stuff?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Come to think of it. In the comics was Rio born PR? We didn't really learn much about her.
    Last edited by Unspeakable Evil; 06-08-2018 at 12:42 PM.

This Miles is 13 ...I don't know if I believe that, I'm glad I got solid confirmation about Gwen ...now if something about Peter could give that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Come to think of it. In the comics was Rio born PR? We didn't really learn much about her.
    We don't know but considering her mom still lives in PR, I would say Rio was born in PR but moved to the mainland when she was older.

~~

~~