Page 343 of 347 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347 LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 5196

People will be pulling one and shops will automatically put them in the box. What if people only want one or the other? They need unique names.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

..................Aaron?

VAULT OF SPIDERS #1 (of 2)
    CULLEN BUNN, JED MACKAY AND MORE! (W)
    JAVIER PULIDO, SHELDON VELLA AND MORE! (A)
    Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI
    A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE IN!
    • Only a Spider-Army can stop the end of the Multiverse!
    • Meet Web-Slinger, the Spider-Man from the Wild West, in an unforgettable story by CULLEN BUNN (X-MEN BLUE) and JAVIER PULIDO (SHE-HULK).
    • He is the Emissary from Hell, he is SUPAIDAMAN! The Spider-Man from the live-action SPIDER-MAN show that aired in Japan in the 1970s is back in comics form in an insane story by JED MACKAY (EDGE OF SPIDER-GEDDON) and SHELDON VELLA (DEADPOOL, SPIDER-VERSE).
    • And that’s just a glimpse into the VAULT OF SPIDERS!

I kinda think it might be Miles or an AU version of Miles in the suit; since Aaron just bought the suit and Peter has never seen the suit like that. Of course it could just be wishful thinking sine Miles wasn't mentioned or on any of the covers we saw concerning the event other than issue #1.

Also for some reason I feel like Miles' solo will get announced after his annual sine it can be used to setup the status quo.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 07-22-2018 at 12:37 AM.

Or IN the annual. The final issue of Jessica Jones announced Kelly Thompson's new series, though it didn't mention the creative team and said it would be out in Fall instead of July - which served to hide the surprise digital release.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 07-22-2018 at 03:17 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

How much science exploration has Miles had the chance to do so far? what are his academic interests?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    How much science exploration has Miles had the chance to do so far? what are his academic interests?
    Not that much, outside of the first post-SW arc when he gets in trouble for slacking on his school work, and an issue of Ms. Marvel where his school competes against Kamala's in a science competition, he hasn't really shown any other academic interests, which I'm hopeful the new series delves into, because there is so much more potential to explore that aspect of the character.

I think the Jason Reynolds novel probably deals with his relationship with school the most.

Check out Miles in issue #25 of Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Holy crap that's sinister looking in the most awesome way possible! Its like a trifecta of The Shadow, The Shredder, a little bit of Spawn.

If this issue really will be Dungeon and Dragons in Weirdworld then it was a given that Miles would be a Rogue.

I really love the cloak and the design on the mask resembling both a spider and a spider's mandibles is super well designed.

So great! I don't know what these D&D reimaginings are about, but they look fantastic.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post

This looks amazing and I wouldn't mind a more streamlined version of this to be his main costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    So great! I don't know what these D&D reimaginings are about, but they look fantastic.
    Jim Zub is a massive D&D fan and actually writes their official comics. As soon as he took over Champions he said an arc would involve the game.

Quote Originally Posted by HereNThere View Post
    This looks amazing and I wouldn't mind a more streamlined version of this to be his main costume.
    I'm with you on that and I'm usually not a fan of characters that can't fly having capes/cloaks but this is very nice.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

The arc will involve them traveling to Weirdworld, so that explains their D&Desque redesigns. I like how over in the Champions thread, the second Kamala and Amadeus' were revealed, everyone immediately homed in on Miles being a Rogue.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I, too, would not mind a more "modern" and streamlined version of Miles's Weirdworld costume as his default going forward after this arc. Maybe when they relaunch his solo.
    The spider is always on the hunt.