Page 344 of 347 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347 LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 5196
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I, too, would not mind a more "modern" and streamlined version of Miles's Weirdworld costume as his default going forward after this arc. Maybe when they relaunch his solo.
    When exactly will we hear about his new solo? Both Doc Ock and Spider-Gwen have new books anounced but nothing about Miles. What's the deal, are they waiting for something, just appearing off and on in The Champions is not cutting it.

They haven't given any clues about when the book will be back yet; which is crazy when you think about it because they didn't even have to announce the new team just when it was coming back like they did with Uncanny X-Men.

Maybe they want to wait until the Annual releases because it contains a big hint on where their taking Miles in the future?

It feels like they want to wait until December so that Miles' book can come out in conjunction with Into The Spider-Verse for maximum synergy. We do know it IS happening for sure, so it's not an 'if' but moreso a 'when'.

And it wouldn't be the first time this happened to Miles, remember his 616 book got delayed as well because they wanted to wait until after Secret Wars ended.

So as expected by now the October solicitations have no news on Miles' new solo, but does have this

SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE — MILES MORALES GN-TPB
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Penciled by SARA PICHELLI
    Cover by KAARE ANDREWS
    ON SALE NOVEMBER 2018
    The Spider-Verse is full of possibilities for Miles Morales! Get to know Miles — the Spider-Man of two worlds — with these ultimately marvelous adventures! In the wake of Peter Parker’s death in the Ultimate Universe, brave young Miles steps forward with his own incredible, arachnid-like abilities to live up to the Spider-Man legacy! But how exactly does he get his ultra-cool costume? Then, Miles’ life is turned upside down when reality is rewritten, and he and his loved ones are transplanted to the Marvel Universe! But when the Avengers fall, can one teen hero stand in the way of the demonic Blackheart? Collecting ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #1-2 and #5, and SPIDER-MAN (2016) #1-2.
    112 PGS./Rated 10 and up…$9.99

So yeah I'm thinking there may be a surprise announcement on the last page of Miles' annual next month, or we'll have to wait until the end of August or September for any announcements to be made before the solicitations.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 07-24-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    So as expected by now the October solicitations have no news on Miles' new solo, but does have this

Cover by KAARE ANDREWS
    ON SALE NOVEMBER 2018
    The Spider-Verse is full of possibilities for Miles Morales! Get to know Miles — the Spider-Man of two worlds — with these ultimately marvelous adventures! In the wake of Peter Parker’s death in the Ultimate Universe, brave young Miles steps forward with his own incredible, arachnid-like abilities to live up to the Spider-Man legacy! But how exactly does he get his ultra-cool costume? Then, Miles’ life is turned upside down when reality is rewritten, and he and his loved ones are transplanted to the Marvel Universe! But when the Avengers fall, can one teen hero stand in the way of the demonic Blackheart? Collecting ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #1-2 and #5, and SPIDER-MAN (2016) #1-2.

So yeah I'm thinking there may be a surprise announcement on the last page of Miles' annual next month, or we'll have to wait until the end of August or September for any announcements to be made be the solicitations.
    Yeah hopefully it's in the annual, while I've been loving Champions it's just not enough.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 07-24-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post

Cover by KAARE ANDREWS
    ON SALE NOVEMBER 2018

So yeah I'm thinking there may be a surprise announcement on the last page of Miles' annual next month, or we'll have to wait until the end of August or September for any announcements to be made be the solicitations.
    I get what they're going for but I don't really care for the cover will all those comic panels behind Miles.

Especially when the panels aren't accurate. Anya's on the Spider-Men one but there's nothing involving her in it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I, too, would not mind a more "modern" and streamlined version of Miles's Weirdworld costume as his default going forward after this arc. Maybe when they relaunch his solo.
    I would like that too. It would help separate him from Peter more and give him his own Identity.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    I would like that too. It would help separate him from Peter more and give him his own Identity.
    Wouldn't a modern streamline version of it be his regular costume?

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Wouldn't a modern streamline version of it be his regular costume?
    My thoughts exactly.

Spectacular Member

Then he will just look like Night Thrasher.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SpiderX; 07-25-2018 at 07:54 AM.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

spoilers:
    Miles knocks Knull on his ass in the latest Venom issue, then he and Venom or taken into space by Knull's dragon.
    end of spoilers
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Yeah that was pretty cool, I wonder how they're going to get out of this situation.

So in Spider-Verse movie news, Peter Ramsey has tweeted out that, Daniel Pemberton is going to do the score for the film. He's the guy who did the scores to such movies as, The Man From UNCLE, King Arthur: Legend of The Sword, All The Money In The World, Steve Jobs, and most recently Ocean's 8.