Page 6 of 347 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    LOL Tony Stark will be taking pointers from Ganke Lee about how to pick up women and how to use Legos LOL
    Yep lol. This wil mark the dawn of a new era for Ladies Men everywhere. I'll inform you when Ganke's new book on Legos and the Ladies who Love Men with Them comes out Lol.
    Last edited by Greekfire13; 06-30-2015 at 06:19 PM.

These are the official Promo Covers from Marvel's Official Release today of the All-New All-Different Marvel. Ultimate Spider-Man appears on three of the covers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Greekfire13; 07-01-2015 at 03:58 PM.

The All-New All-Different Avengers Cover.
    Last edited by Greekfire13; 07-01-2015 at 03:57 PM.

And interestingly enough Miles appears on the Old Man Logan cover as well. He also appears on the cover of issue 4 of the Old Man Logan Secret Wars Title as well.
    Edit: If you consider what happened at the end of Secret Wars#4, spoilers:
    do you think Miles ended up getting transported to the same kingdom as Old Man Logan?
    end of spoilers
    1000px-Old_Man_Logan_Vol_1_4_Textless.jpg
    Last edited by Greekfire13; 07-01-2015 at 04:10 PM.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greekfire13 View Post
    Yep lol. This wil mark the dawn of a new era for Ladies Men everywhere. I'll inform you when Ganke's new book on Legos and the Ladies who Love Men with Them comes out Lol.
    Awesome! Marvel should totally release one now. It'll be awesome just for the LOLs.

And interestingly enough Miles appears on the Old Man Logan cover as well. He also appears on the cover of issue 4 of the Old Man Logan Secret Wars Title as well.
    Edit: If you consider what happened at the end of Secret Wars#4, spoilers:
    do you think Miles ended up getting transported to the same kingdom as Old Man Logan?
    end of spoilers
    1000px-Old_Man_Logan_Vol_1_4_Textless.jpg
    Could just be a cover image. You know what they're like with covers.

Awesome! Marvel should totally release one now. It'll be awesome just for the LOLs.
    Yeah, it would be pretty cool if Marvel released a variant cover with this for the new Spider-Man series. I'd definitely buy it.(lol) I can just imagine Miles' WTF face when he sees the book lol.

3684463-ultimate_spdier-man_200_preview_2.jpg

Yeah, you're certainly right about that. I remember the Secret Wars: Battleworld #1 cover which had Miles on it, even though he didn't even appear in it. I guess, I don't know, I was kinda just hoping to see how Miles would fare in a much more gritty environment. Though I think it's much more likely that Miles ended up in Manhattan 1610.
    Last edited by Greekfire13; 07-01-2015 at 04:45 PM.

aka "The Watchdog" 8BitRedBeard's Avatar

I just read the True Believers Miles Morales book, it was definitely intriguing! I'm hooked! With that said, when does the Miles Morales The Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate collection TPB come out? I keep seeing July 2015 but does anyone officially know when?
    "With great power comes great responsibility."

Yeah, I think the point is just to signal that Old Man Logan is part of the main Marvel Universe.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Yeah, it would be pretty cool if Marvel released a variant cover with this for the new Spider-Man series. I'd definitely buy it.(lol) I can just imagine Miles' WTF face when he sees the book lol.

3684463-ultimate_spdier-man_200_preview_2.jpg

Yeah, you're certainly right about that. I remember the Secret Wars: Battleworld #1 cover which had Miles on it, even though he didn't even appear in it. I guess, I don't know, I was kinda just hoping to see how Miles would fare in a much more gritty environment. Though I think it's much more likely that Miles ended up in Manhattan 1610.
    Would've been nice to have seen him I agree. I'm just happy to know he survives Secret Wars AND gets his own book still out of this as I enjoy reading his book. Hopefully we'll get Ganke and his Lego of Solitude in it as well LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Yeah, I think the point is just to signal that Old Man Logan is part of the main Marvel Universe.
    That's what I'm thinking as well.

So with all the news that's come out and Slott basically saying Miles and Jessica will be back in New York taking care of Peter's villains. Do you guys think Miles will actually deal with new characters or even old characters that can become part of his own rogue gallery or is he stuck just fighting Peter's villains, b/c I'm really hoping Bendis doesn't go that route, like we've been through that route. And while I don't mind Miles fighting Peter's villains, I want Miles to have his own. Villains combat certain characteristics/abilities the hero has, so I'm all for villains that can combat Miles venom sting or his camouflage, and of course his spider abilities.

Also while it seems like every superhero is in New York, comics do make it seem like these heroes are in their own space, but the fact that Jessica is preggers for some reason has me thinking like Miles is gonna need help, he has to have Ultimate Bombshell, and Cloak & Dagger with him, despite the fact that I know Miles is very capable on his own.

Would've been nice to have seen him I agree. I'm just happy to know he survives Secret Wars AND gets his own book still out of this as I enjoy reading his book. Hopefully we'll get Ganke and his Lego of Solitude in it as well LOL.
    Yeah definitely. After all Ganke is Spider-Man's best friend and self proclaimed Lego expert.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    So with all the news that's come out and Slott basically saying Miles and Jessica will be back in New York taking care of Peter's villains. Do you guys think Miles will actually deal with new characters or even old characters that can become part of his own rogue gallery or is he stuck just fighting Peter's villains, b/c I'm really hoping Bendis doesn't go that route, like we've been through that route. And while I don't mind Miles fighting Peter's villains, I want Miles to have his own. Villains combat certain characteristics/abilities the hero has, so I'm all for villains that can combat Miles venom sting or his camouflage, and of course his spider abilities.

Also while it seems like every superhero is in New York, comics do make it seem like these heroes are in their own space, but the fact that Jessica is preggers for some reason has me thinking like Miles is gonna need help, he has to have Ultimate Bombshell, and Cloak & Dagger with him, despite the fact that I know Miles is very capable on his own.
    Yeah I agree. Miles definitely needs his own villains and his own rogues gallery. I think Peter's villains are built to challenge Peter or at least make for a good fight with him specifically. But they are not built to challenge Miles' as we have seen already. Watching Miles wipe the floor with Peter's old villains is really not all that interesting to me. Which is why I liked the introduction of characters like Anthony Masters' in Miles' previous volumes because he was built to challenge Miles. Master's could absorb powers that made contact with him, and that made it interesting when he used Miles' own venom blast against him. It also seemed like Master's could withstand the venom blast, as well, as it only seemed hurt him mildly but it also really annoyed him.

I'm hoping Bendis has plans to give Miles more powerful villains like that. Ones who would be able to better stand up to his power set which has the venom blast, camouflage, energy bursts, and of course his other spider abilities. I just don't see Peter's villains offering Miles much of a challenge when you consider Miles powers, his continued growth as a superhero, his innate talent for superhero-ing, and his overall level of experience. Then when you add that together with Miles considerable feats it becomes even more clear, that Miles' needs his own much more powerful villains.
    Last edited by Greekfire13; 07-02-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watchdog View Post
    I just read the True Believers Miles Morales book, it was definitely intriguing! I'm hooked! With that said, when does the Miles Morales The Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate collection TPB come out? I keep seeing July 2015 but does anyone officially know when?
    I don't know for sure but Amazon says that the first book of the collection comes out on August 11, 2015. I'm assuming that is the official release date.

Here is the link below.
    http://www.amazon.com/Miles-Morales-.../dp/0785197788

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Isn't Old Man Logan supposed to be mentoring the new Wolverine or something?

Ok I have an image now of Miles Morales having a ''Lego of Solitude'' built for him by Ganke and every one of the powered people in Marvel - both hero and villain - being unable to break in due to the awesomeness of Ganke's Lego of Solitude LOL

Ahem - anyhow I'm looking forward to seeing how Miles will be like in the ''Main'' Universe.

Ok I have an image now of Miles Morales having a ''Lego of Solitude'' built for him by Ganke and every one of the powered people in Marvel - both hero and villain - being unable to break in due to the awesomeness of Ganke's Lego of Solitude LOL

Ahem - anyhow I'm looking forward to seeing how Miles will be like in the ''Main'' Universe.
    I wonder if Miles and Ganke will go to rich school like in the UU or a regular school.
    We need better comics