Page 80 of 347 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 5196
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Another exclusive preview.

spoilers:
    In case you were unsure if there would be any actual Miles/Gwen making out in this comic .
    end of spoilers
    "He's not player he just crushes a lot!"

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    "He's not player he just crushes a lot!"
    And it looks like someone's crushing back!

Also in the last panel of the last image, what the heck was thrown at Miles? It looks like those rings that one super villain used against him back when he was first staring out in the ultimate universe.

Maybe it's that same villain's Earth-65 or 616 counterpart?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Oh wait it just hit me that all this in the previews may be taking part in Gwen's Earth-65. It would make sense with the night color scheme of the scenery being so similar to Gwen's solo series.

The second page where Miles in crouching on top a water tower has this weird effect coming off his back. Most likely its residual energy from the dimensional portal Miles just jumped through.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 12-07-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I just hope, in true Spider-Gwen tradition, Miles ends up having an encounter with the Bodega Bandit.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    And it looks like someone's crushing back!

Also in the last panel of the last image, what the heck was thrown at Miles? It looks like those rings that one super villain used against him back when he was first staring out in the ultimate universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    My first thought was that it was the Earth-65 Ringer. He seems like somebody Bendis would include here.

So when is Miles going to spend summer break (or maybe Winter's school break) in Puerto Rico?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greekfire13 View Post

Miles looks to old. He was 13 when he started. Then took a year off. He became Spidey again at 14 years old. A few months pass by and then Secret Wars then 8 months later. AT MOST he's 16 at the least he's 15 or 15 and half years old.

Man Bendis just doesn't get Marvel time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevad View Post
    Miles looks to old. He was 13 when he started. Then took a year off. He became Spidey again at 14 years old. A few months pass by and then Secret Wars then 8 months later. AT MOST he's 16 at the least he's 15 or 15 and half years old.

He looks about right to me. But having his mask only half way up does make it hard for a proper judgment of age ( as is one of the points in having a mask to keep your identity secret.) Then again there are plenty of real world examples of people looking older or younger than their actual ages. I can't count how many times people thought I was older than I actually am thanks to my personality alone. And if I have my parents genes to go by, I'm going to keep on looking appearance wise 5-10 years younger than I actually am.

And yes , as of the current Marvel timeline Miles is officially 16 years old. Maybe, just maybe, on the older side of 16 given that this is post Civil War II.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Miles is most definitely 16. he was 15 by the time the Ulimate Universe ended. There was an 8-month time skip during the actual Secret Wars Event and then an additional 8 month time skip after the event ended.

That and Sarah Pichelli actually draws Miles reasonably proportioned to how an actual teenager would physically look. Most cartoons and comics draw teenagers to be ridiculous short compared to adults.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Miles is most definitely 16. he was 15 by the time the Ulimate Universe ended. There was an 8-month time skip during the actual Secret Wars Event and then an additional 8 month time skip after the event ended.

That and Sarah Pichelli actually draws Miles reasonably proportioned to how an actual teenager would physically look. Most cartoons and comics draw teenagers to be ridiculous short compared to adults.
    Especially if their, Disney owned.

Here's some Miles that Pichelli recently posted

At this point Miles is somewhere in between 16 and a half and 17. So I think, for the most part, he looks right for his age.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

Yeah lots of teenagers can and are taller than adults. He'll when I was 15 I was taller than my parents.