Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Julian Keller: Hellion Apprecation 2018

The Julian Keller aka Hellion Appreciation Thread

For all things Hellion!

And I just realized i misspelled appreciation...mods if you could help me out with that?
    Last edited by The Big G; 04-30-2014 at 07:01 PM.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

#bromosuperior

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    #bromosuperior
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Nailed it. Pretty much why I read X-Men.

^Ditto!

I'm glad to see that Hellion has been able to maintain friendships considering the dark place he was left at following his 2-parter in X-men Legacy ages ago.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

To my fellow Hellionites (Hellions is already taken lol) so far 2014 has been a pretty good year for us. Julian's had a couple of decent appearances in WATXM 2.0. Sure one can argue that Latour has him at the moment pegged into somewhat of the same role that Aaron had him in...but he's had some good moments. Plus Wood's used him pretty well so far in X-men. Now that for the most part it seems he's not biting it next month, where do we want to see Hellion go in 2014?

I'm hoping for a cameo is KYOST's opening AXM arc myself.

Spectacular Member

I really don't want to pick this series up but might if Hellion is one of the focus characters. Would also prefer ongoing interactions between him, Broo, Rockslide, and Anole. Throw in Pixie and I'd buy that book.

BANNED

Why is there a hellion appreciation thread. I thought the new community forum was anti-bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by madrox83 View Post
    I really don't want to pick this series up but might if Hellion is one of the focus characters. Would also prefer ongoing interactions between him, Broo, Rockslide, and Anole. Throw in Pixie and I'd buy that book.
    Your mean "BROMO-SUPERIOR"? Fo sho

Pixie is too main stream for Jules now...though I can't help but feel she REALLY likes Hellion's short shorts

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Why is there a hellion appreciation thread. I thought the new community forum was anti-bullying.
    Hellion just tells it how it is

Eh, Hellion can be a jerk, but he's never been a complete @sshole iirc. I seem him similar to Emma in some regards, tough words and cynical but with mostly good intentions. It helps that I have little to no sympathy for QQ.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Eh, Hellion can be a jerk, but he's never been a complete @sshole iirc. I seem him similar to Emma in some regards, tough words and cynical but with mostly good intentions. It helps that I have little to no sympathy for QQ.
    What about to the homeless?

What about to the homeless?
    lol, he was mean to Surge, wasn't he? Mmm, but that was before he got some character development.