Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

I'm curious to see if we get a sudden influx of HellionxArmor shippers after this
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Suppose he could have picked worse girls to hit on. Julian seems to like Japanese girls anyway like with his love/hate relationship with Surge i used to kind of expect them to hook up eventually until Surge became irrelevant XD. Hisako is playing hard to get Julian better switch up the charm to 11.

safe to say it looks like Julian might be over Laura

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post

Liu's writing left a bad taste in my mouth the last time they were together, so I can't say I'd be crying into my tea over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Liu's writing left a bad taste in my mouth the last time they were together, so I can't say I'd be crying into my tea over that.
    I was upset for a few days, I shipped them hard back in the day...still do. They're #3 or #4 on my all time OTP list.

Hellion was thrown under the bus by a writer obsessed with girl power pretty much over it by now. Julian is finally out of that emo crap they were writing for him now anyway and back to his jock self. Oh and hitting on girls that hurt him XD. I think Julian is secretly a masochist.

BANNED

I was upset for a few days, I shipped them hard back in the day...still do. They're #3 or #4 on my all time OTP list.
    Still shipping Helix here, too. Liu REALLY botched that up.

That would be a good thing. Holding on to unrequited feelings is unhealthy and pathetic.

Niffleheim

OK I'm confused why the Hellion title? Was he part of the group that was created to counter the New Mutants by Emma Frost's?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    OK I'm confused why the Hellion title? Was he part of the group that was created to counter the New Mutants by Emma Frost's?
    With Frost's Ok he named himself Hellion in "honor" of them. His squad also just so happened to be named the hellions!

BANNED

Looks like his hands are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Thunder View Post
    Looks like his hands are back.
    Doubtful. That's been a recurring error under several artists.

BANNED

Makes me wish they've fix them as much for that as because it's just a silly subplot, anyway.

The cover for SMATXM has him with just robo fingers, that wasn't a continuity error.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    The cover for SMATXM has him with just robo fingers, that wasn't a continuity error.
    Maybe. Or the cover could just be a case of the cover artist interpreting his robohands differently than previously depicted. It's hard to take the cover as a guideline when the interiors are so different. Looking at the preview page, a reader might believe Julian has intact hands and robot feet.