BANNED

Default What are Spider-girl (MC-2) fans take on Fan fictions ?

I ask this question because I decided to take my anger and turn it into something else, namely Fan-Fiction. Also because there are a few Spider-girl fan fiction stories out there.

I am currently writing a story on Fanfiction.net, that does what the original Spider-verse couldn't do and that was include the rest of the MC-2 Universe and it's Spiders. Plus including a few other members of the Spider-girl cast from the comics in the storyline.

It isn't finish yet, but would love to see how you would all feel about this as both a writer and a fan of Spider-girl (MC-2) ?

I thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1130980...der-verse-MC-2

Astonishing Member

Put in MC-2 Felicia Hardy and Jessica Drew in which Peter's death affected them very hard. In particular, Felicia who is just as devastated with Peter's passing as Mayday is.

I always thought the Robot leg was bullshit.

Real Spiders regrow lost limbs all the time. Its a Spider-Thang'.
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.

Being a fanfiction author myself, I'll give it a read and then post some feedback at the site once I have a chance.

Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

Glad to see there are other fanfic writers here! I was honestly a bit nervous to mention it, since some people don't like fanfic.

Enh, I'd personally, if I was writing one, use it as an excuse to examine her relationship with groups like the X-People, and Avengers.