Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gwenFan View Post
    The 616 Dr.Strange on Battleworld yeah, the post all new Strange no.
    How can you be sure they're not one and the same?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    How can you be sure they're not one and the same?
    The incursions didn't happen in this universe, so also no Dr.Strange killing planets too.

They will probably just explain Dr .Spectrum survived in the white space like post-universal Hyperion.

Anyway, NuStrange seems to be missing his white streaks.

Fantastic Member

I LOVE IT! THIS IS THE NEXT BIG THING! A SLEEPER HIT GUARANTEED! A FUTURE MCU MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the series would remain Avengers-free and this be their own thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mahr Vehl View Post
    Eh. Circumstances change. Remember in that Captain America annual where Cap told Wolverine that he would NEVER be an Avenger?
    “Another new wrinkle: Half the team goes to school. They’ve got hours of operation, and if they get stuck in Zimbabwe, somebody’s going to have to write the absentee slips.” I'll be buying it for the first few issues just to see if I'm wrong but I don't see how you can run an Avengers level team like that. I might have to head canon it as Avengers Academy Volume Two just to enjoy it...

BANNED

The incursions didn't happen in this universe, so also no Dr.Strange killing planets too.

They will probably just explain Dr .Spectrum survived in the white space like post-universal Hyperion.

Anyway, NuStrange seems to be missing his white streaks.
    How do you know?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    How do you know?
    The new Silver Surfer books coming soon mentions Universe 2.0 made inside Dooms universe.

So, it's not a reboot but a new Universe with the same exact story narrative sans times run out maybe the multiverse never existed.

Glad they are using Supreme Power Nighthawk. Easily the best version of that character. Hopefully we see him team up with Black Panther at some point.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Incredible Member

I think out of all the new announcements so far this is the one I'm most excited about. Squadron Supreme/Supreme Power characters and Thundra are a few of my faves. Throwing in a character from the New Universe is pretty damn cool too. I hope this series does well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Glad they are using Supreme Power Nighthawk. Easily the best version of that character. Hopefully we see him team up with Black Panther at some point.
    I do agree that Supreme Powers is the most interesting Nighthawk, by far.

But at the same time I sort of feel bad for the 616 version. Poor guy is native to our timeline and is getting excluded from the team. I'm sure the Kyles will meet at some point though.

BANNED

I guess Thundra is more of a Big Barda analogue for the team. Both are very tall and can't fly and hot headed.

Extraordinary Member

I guess Thundra is more of a Big Barda analogue for the team. Both are very tall and can't fly and hot headed.
    I was thinking that, too. If this is the case, I'd welcome a MU version of Scott Free.

Nighthawk from "Supreme Power,"

SOLD!!

10char
    #MagnetoWasRight

BANNED

oh damn nighthawk never thought I see him again.

In my head the 616 Squadron Supreme were the original Night Thrasher in Nighthawk/Batman's part, Thundra as PowerPrincess/WW, Songbird as DoctorSpectrum/GL, Quicksilver as Whizzer/Flash, Namor(natch') as Amphibian/Aquaman and... Radioactive Man as Hyperion/Supes. A bit of an anti-hero Squadron. Just daydreaming.

But I will definitely still pick this up. I've always loved JLA/Superman pastiches and have pretty much always enjoyed Robinson's work, I'll even forgive him for Cry For Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Majestic View Post
    In my head the 616 Squadron Supreme were the original Night Thrasher in Nighthawk/Batman's part, Thundra as PowerPrincess/WW, Songbird as DoctorSpectrum/GL, Quicksilver as Whizzer/Flash, Namor(natch') as Amphibian/Aquaman and... Radioactive Man as Hyperion/Supes. A bit of an anti-hero Squadron. Just daydreaming.

But I will definitely still pick this up. I've always loved JLA/Superman pastiches and have pretty much always enjoyed Robinson's work, I'll even forgive him for Cry For Justice.
    I was thinking no way we see Night Thrasher with this Nighthawk running around. That's usually how Marvel rolls these days.