Default Gog vs. The Thanos Imperative

Gog from the Kingdom. 616 Marvel heroes. Arena.

Gog versus:

Nova Prime (with Worldmind)
    Gladiator
    Surfer
    Quasar
    Ronan
    Beta Ray Bill

Round 2: Speed equalized. No BFR.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

From the other thread, it seems like Gog has the speed to deal with Surfer and Glads - Wally speed was implied there, and he's in the ballpark with Surfer and Glads - and the ability to one-shot kryptonians. This is bad news for the Imperative.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

He also only lost some skin when the Phantom Zone Projector was used on him, which has never had a problem working on class 100s before, and he credited it to his invulnerability. So I don't think transmutation is gonna work on him.

Also, it seems worth noting that in later comics, we see how Kingdom Come Superman (the one Gog effortlessly murdered 834 times or whatever) stacks up in the post crisis DCU. He was way faster than Jay Garrick (Jay said he might have been as fast as Wally), and he bounced normal kryptonian level punches off his face, and then one shotted those class 100s with a casual back hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Also, it seems worth noting that in later comics, we see how Kingdom Come Superman (the one Gog effortlessly murdered 834 times or whatever) stacks up in the post crisis DCU. He was way faster than Jay Garrick (Jay said he might have been as fast as Wally), and he bounced normal kryptonian level punches off his face, and then one shotted those class 100s with a casual back hand.
    Ohmygodwtf
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    That story retcons the Kingdom. HARD. It's not the same Superman, the Kingdom universe got lost in hypertime. Earth 22 KC Superman's Gog was very different

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    That story retcons the Kingdom. HARD. It's not the same Superman, the Kingdom universe got lost in hypertime. Earth 22 KC Superman's Gog was very different
    Wtfohgodwhy
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Wtfohgodwhy
    Because Geoff Johns wanted to write his own version of Kingdom Come Superman's "redemption"

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Wtfohgodwhy
    Two letters: D and C. When in doubt, reboot! When it rains, reboot! When it's Tuesday, reboot!
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Two letters: D and C. When in doubt, reboot! When it rains, reboot! When it's Tuesday, reboot!
    original.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    original.jpg

LMAO. Oh Slade1, god bless you
    - big_adventure

LMAO. Oh Slade1, god bless you
    A little taste of the 90's nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Womp. Probably for best. Hypertime wasn't as cool as Waid wanted it to be.