Discussions have been made regarding rule adjustments. Here are some adjustments I would like to propose.

1) No minimum point/item limits for characters. If I want a 1-pointer with no items, I think it should be doable.

2) I don't expect anyone to go for this, but as a thought, consider a lower starting amount of points, with a higher amount gained between matches. Something like starting with 80, or even just 60 points, but gaining 5 or 6 points after each match. This would allow for a more rapidly adjusting tactics, and give more people a build to work towards, instead of getting most of it done to begin with, and then struggling to figure out what to spend the next extra points on.

3) Echoing Duskman, I think every single item should only be able to go to/be usable by a single character, regardless of canon. The exception would be a team riding a vehicle or giant robot or using a structure as a base, although someone needs to be the pilot/keeper of that item. And, obviously, a character with healing items can still use those healing items on teammates, but someone would need to be the specific carrier of those items. I believe this is the fairest solution to the issue of item-sharing, instead of trying to compromise over loophole exploitation.

4) Item Characters - There are some items or characters that could be used one way or another. Mana Spirits, for example, are traditionally used as spell-casting mediums in the Mana games, but they also have their own personalities and agency. Effectively, the characters are summoning the spirit, who then casts the spell under their own power. The Spirits could be used as characters in their own right, I would imagine. Likewise, I still like the idea of "creating" a character using something like the All-Spark or the Human Human Fruit. That should be countable as a character in it's own right. Creating a self-thinking, initiative-capable Transformer and binding them to a "pilot" character as an item doesn't make much sense, and forces people to use up points on a character they probably don't want.

5) Minimum team size reduced at least to four, if not three. I can barely figure out enough things for four characters to do, much less five or more. Obviously, Maximum points per character should be capped accordingly for a lesser team size to keep things from getting too power spamming. Perhaps keep the current Maximum Cap as it is, but give people a lesser amount of points to start (not drastically less like I suggested in 2, just not over a 100). A suitable maximum will force people to spread points out regardless.

6) Ditch the Original Items. All of them. I'm usually a big supporter of Original content, but as Nik says, the idea is to take things from pre-established fiction and make interesting combos with them. Customizing original stuff for the League takes away those limitations and thus, inhibits creative tactical drafting. I'm not saying delete all the OI enteries, but make them non-draft-able this time around. And that would include "Semi Original" or CBR RPG/Poster Persona junk, so there's no argument over what qualifies.

7) I know this will also not go over well, butt I also like Duskman's suggestion of making every item multi-purchasable. One purchase per team, of course, but I would like to see what new creative tactics would occur if people were forced to contend with the idea that other people could just grab the same items as them. Would we end up with a bunch of identical teams, or would people's individual strategies and desire to stand out cause them to make a point to pick stuff no one else has picked? Also, it would mean the Draft wouldn't even be an issue.

8) No maximum team size. Some people complain that having 100 one-pointers on the field makes things too confusing and strategies too long. Yet, there are characters who can replicate themselves 100 or more times in a match, on top of having whatever extra powers they have, for significantly less cost, effectively creating a team with over 100 characters. How is that any less confusing or long winded of a strategy? Consider that a team with 100 Aunt Mays is still going to lose to a single Wolverine, unless Wolverine really borks up his strategy or takes a dive.