Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post

3) Echoing Duskman, I think every single item should only be able to go to/be usable by a single character, regardless of canon. The exception would be a team riding a vehicle or giant robot or using a structure as a base, although someone needs to be the pilot/keeper of that item. And, obviously, a character with healing items can still use those healing items on teammates, but someone would need to be the specific carrier of those items. I believe this is the fairest solution to the issue of item-sharing, instead of trying to compromise over loophole exploitation.
I think that's a good idea, because then we can have ridiculously funny things like Kermit the Frog using a Red Lantern ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
7) I know this will also not go over well, butt I also like Duskman's suggestion of making every item multi-purchasable. One purchase per team, of course, but I would like to see what new creative tactics would occur if people were forced to contend with the idea that other people could just grab the same items as them. Would we end up with a bunch of identical teams, or would people's individual strategies and desire to stand out cause them to make a point to pick stuff no one else has picked? Also, it would mean the Draft wouldn't even be an issue.
I would agree here too, as most of the items have multiples in their own universes.