Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Also have her substitute Confuse for any skill roll.
    Now that doesn't make sense.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Now that doesn't make sense.
    It's in the text at the bottom of the comic. technically I left off "for any attribute" but still, it's a canonical power.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    It's in the text at the bottom of the comic. technically I left off "for any attribute" but still, it's a canonical power.
    Darn Teeny Tiny Text.

Don't forget to vote!

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Ah, 20min late on voting.

But looking at it nothing would have changed as I would have voted for the eventual winners it seems. I will probably start voting Friday night to make sure I get it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Ah, 20min late on voting.

But looking at it nothing would have changed as I would have voted for the eventual winners it seems. I will probably start voting Friday night to make sure I get it in.
    Happens, not easy to keep up with every week.

Last chance to comment on Bobisbeast's Team before he's fully in the game.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Looks good. More badass magic and Tech combos are welcome.

Making a very slight, in a manner of speaking, change to my team.

Spectacular Member

Hm.

In regards to that slight change, Did the potion ever fuse more than two objects to the same person? I recall two maces being fused, but nothing more than that. Obviously the control crystal and a norn stone would be fine, but I'm not sure it ever actually fused that many things together all at once.

Im also have a feeling your description of how they were absorbed is probably a little tamer than what the fusion did in Quest for Camelot, but that might just be me. I don't think it ever did anything that subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobisbeast View Post
    Hm.

In regards to that slight change, Did the potion ever fuse more than two objects to the same person? I recall two maces being fused, but nothing more than that. Obviously the control crystal and a norn stone would be fine, but I'm not sure it ever actually fused that many things together all at once.

Im also have a feeling your description of how they were absorbed is probably a little tamer than what the fusion did in Quest for Camelot, but that might just be me. I don't think it ever did anything that subtle.
    I don't usually question other Players' fuses, and mentions of items being Internalized. Honestly, I don't see a problem with it. The way it was shown, there isn't really a limit to how much can be fused. Two men, Two maces, extrapolating beyond that is fair. The potion fuses anything it touches. weather splashed on it or thrown into a pit full of it.

Think of it in terms of mass. Some of those weapons had way more mass to them than all of the Stones do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobisbeast View Post
    Hm.

In truth, I don't need the Fusion Potion. The Nanites can fuse the stones to her the same way the potion does. I just wanted to find a use for the potion. Either-way, it works out the same.

I would prefer not to do another team rewrite.

In truth, I don't need the Fusion Potion. The Nanites can fuse the stones to her the same way the potion does. I just wanted to find a use for the potion. Either-way, it works out the same.

Erm..

Who'd you fuse them to. This is potentially important.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Buy Throg, and fuse him to his own Frogjolnir.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Erm..

Who'd you fuse them to. This is potentially important.
    Harem........