Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Harem........
    Ah, well that's not too bad.

Morgan le Fay needed Scarlet Witch (a reality warper) to facilitate her bridging of faerie magic and the Norn Stones' (and Twilight Sword) magic. So the fusion wouldn't have ended well had you tried to give them to, say, Harry. Harem isn't a magic user though so there's no issue I see at least for the moment.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Look, if this is going to come up every-time I try to use the fusion potion, maybe I just shouldn't use it. I tried multiple times and each time I got flak for it.

Sorry for sounding petty. Just very tired.
    Last edited by Tami; 12-15-2015 at 03:38 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Look, if this is going to come up every-time I try to use the fusion potion, maybe I just shouldn't use it. I tried multiple times and each time I got flak for it.

Sorry for sounding petty. Just very tired.
    No no, it's fine. My only issue was with the Morgan thing, didn't want you wasting points on a fusion that wouldn't work
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    No no, it's fine. My only issue was with the Morgan thing, didn't want you wasting points on a fusion that wouldn't work
    Yeah, I figured if they worked for the Hood, they should work for Harem

Since I haven't heard any more about my use of the Potion, and since the Strats are due soon, I'm going to leave my team as is. If anyone else has issues with it, I'll consider making changes for the next round of matches.

Since I haven't heard any more about my use of the Potion, and since the Strats are due soon, I'm going to leave my team as is. If anyone else has issues with it, I'll consider making changes for the next round of matches.
    Or tell them to blow it out the back-end :P

Arx Inosaan

Mighty Member

My RL issues keep rearing their ugly head.

*sigh*

I need either a deadline extension or I have to concede the match, because a situation that started last night demands my attention right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    My RL issues keep rearing their ugly head.

*sigh*

I need either a deadline extension or I have to concede the match, because a situation that started last night demands my attention right now.
    You have all day Wednesday (today-my time EST) . I hope that will be enough. If it's not, let me know.

Today is going to be a rough, busy day for me as well. Can't say what time I'll be able to post matches, much less finish my own Strat. So, everyone has extra time if needed to finish up or make edits.

I will try to have it all posted at least by this evening.
    Last edited by Tami; 12-16-2015 at 03:45 AM.

Got most but not all Strats. Giving everyone up-to about 10 hours more to hand them in.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Just sent over my last part of strat. Picture Links take up a lot of character space.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Just sent over my last part of strat. Picture Links take up a lot of character space.
    No problem. I've had to use two post pages for one of Munch's Strats. if it comes down to it I can do it with others.

I'll have the matches up as soon as I can. Good thing next week is a Break Week. I have a feeling Players are going to need it.

I'll start posting the Matches. They will only be for 2 days since we started so late. Looks like there may be only 1 void this week, not too bad.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Do we have to wait for the official points to be added up, or can we start making purchases on the thread itself now?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Do we have to wait for the official points to be added up, or can we start making purchases on the thread itself now?
    Points are updated for this week, You can do your shopping now.