Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    As I'd want in on it if allowed just to get rid of debatable stuffs I don't have any objection, just not sure what precedent this will set.
    Not sure either.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Spectacular Member

I'd personally like to know what the reshuffle is sooner than later, because it's definitely going to impact my purchases for the week.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Not sure either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobisbeast View Post
    I'd personally like to know what the reshuffle is sooner than later, because it's definitely going to impact my purchases for the week.
    Alas, I realize that it is enough of a bad precedent, that issues with current team notwithstanding, I am probably going to stick with my guns.

In any case, if I reshuffle it would be to replace the Cheetah/Sorceress in the lion fusion with Ghost Chris, who hasn't really been doing much in his current spot.
    Last edited by Estrecca; 12-26-2015 at 01:06 AM.

No reshuffling then, but Estrecca, I think you still have points to spend, if I remember correctly. You have until end of day today to use them, maybe you can find something that will help without needing to remaster your team.

Reminder to everyone, today is last day for purchases if you want to use something next week.

Also, Strats are due in next week, early if possible. I'd like to post the matches Tuesday evening, but no later than Wednesday morning.

Mighty Member

No reshuffling then, but Estrecca, I think you still have points to spend, if I remember correctly. You have until end of day today to use them, maybe you can find something that will help without needing to remaster your team.
    Quick question related to this.

Fifty points per character was a soft limit for the draft or a hard limit for the whole season?

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Quick question related to this.

Fifty points per character was a soft limit for the draft or a hard limit for the whole season?
    Hard limit, I'm 'fraid. Though, I can use my authority to bump it up to 60 points. But no more than that.

I may have too, several teams are at or approaching that limit with heir Team members.

So, I'll up the limit to 60 per character, but after that, points need to be spread out [hear that everyone?].
    Last edited by Tami; 12-26-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Mighty Member

Hard limit, I'm 'fraid. Though, I can use my authority to bump it up to 60 points. But no more than that.

I may have too, several teams are at or approaching that limit with heir Team members.

So, I'll up the limit to 60 per character, but after that, points need to be spread out [hear that everyone?].
    Well, not too proud to accept this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Well, not too proud to accept this one.
    And I'm not too stingy not to do it. OP Rules updated, it's now 60 per Team Member.

Spectacular Member

In response to what Darth said in the shopping thread:

Wasn't that X-man? Who ended up not even being on list or something?

Not sure if Cable is too powerful or not. If this is the Cable that fought Silver Surfer to a standstill, then I have my reservations.

Since Estrecca is going up against Bobisbeast next, I'd like to have his input on this.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Not sure if Cable is too powerful or not. If this is the Cable that fought Silver Surfer to a standstill, then I have my reservations.
    Wasn't that a one-story deal or just a brief power up?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Wasn't that a one-story deal or just a brief power up?
    It was a story arc that ended with the Surfer fight.

Best to hash this out now, than later. If anyone has a concern about Cable, now is the time to speak up.