Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Sorry,I will have a strat in around 9 am Pacific time tommorow. Having trouble connecting here at home but my workplace has a good connection.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 01-12-2016 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Sorry,I will have a strat in around 9 am Pacific time tommorow. Having trouble connecting here at home but my workplace has a God connection.
    That's fine, I probably won't be able to post the matches until tomorrow evening EST. So I'm hoping to have as many Strats as possible in by that time.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Sorry,I will have a strat in around 9 am Pacific time tommorow. Having trouble connecting here at home but my workplace has a God connection.
    You work for the church?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    You work for the church?
    If it has good wifi I would.

Wow. I was writing my strat from the minute I ended my last post until now, and because of a slow moving scroll the "restore auto save" button was hit and LAST WEEKS stratagy was instantly inserted and deletes my strat whuch I have been working on for almost 2 hours. WHY it didnt auto save a single word over the last 2 hours is beyond me.

I will turn in a short strat in a couple minutes as I have no will to write that masterpiece again. It was good too

Wow. I was writing my strat from the minute I ended my last post until now, and because of a slow moving scroll the "restore auto save" button was hit and LAST WEEKS stratagy was instantly inserted and deletes my strat whuch I have been working on for almost 2 hours. WHY it didnt auto save a single word over the last 2 hours is beyond me.

I will turn in a short strat in a couple minutes as I have no will to write that masterpiece again. It was good too
    Never trust autosave. Sorry to hear it. But you have until tonight to work on it, if you need more time. I only have one Strat submitted so far anyway.

If you are using Word, there is an Undo feature that lets you recover deleted text. Have you tries that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    If you are using Word, there is an Undo feature that lets you recover deleted text. Have you tries that?
    Nah, im using a tablet(an old one nowadays).

I just turned in my strat, for all thats worth.

Nah, im using a tablet(an old one nowadays).

I just turned in my strat, for all thats worth.
    Thanks for handing it in, and good luck.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

That's happened to me twice before, Darth.
    it sucks, hoss. Best of luck man.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    it sucks, hoss. Best of luck man.
    Hahahaha, he shall have none.

That is, he wouldn't if I had come up with anything halfway decent, which I haven't yet.

I should be able to send something before Very Late o'clock my time, which considering time zone adjustment should result in it being delivered before Half Past Way Too Late, eastern time.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Hahahaha, he shall have none.

That is, he wouldn't if I had come up with anything halfway decent, which I haven't yet.

I should be able to send something before Very Late o'clock my time, which considering time zone adjustment should result in it being delivered before Half Past Way Too Late, eastern time.
    Close enough. As long as I know you are working on it I can wait.

With next week being the last week, this week everyone who submits a strat will get 4 points for this week plus 4 points for next week.

Guess I'll have to give this until tomorrow morning. Still haven't heard from Cthulhu, Bobisbeast or MunchKING.

Spectacular Member

Should be sending something in, in the next hour or two