Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post

3) Echoing Duskman, I think every single item should only be able to go to/be usable by a single character, regardless of canon. The exception would be a team riding a vehicle or giant robot or using a structure as a base, although someone needs to be the pilot/keeper of that item. And, obviously, a character with healing items can still use those healing items on teammates, but someone would need to be the specific carrier of those items. I believe this is the fairest solution to the issue of item-sharing, instead of trying to compromise over loophole exploitation.
    I think that's a good idea, because then we can have ridiculously funny things like Kermit the Frog using a Red Lantern ring.

7) I know this will also not go over well, butt I also like Duskman's suggestion of making every item multi-purchasable. One purchase per team, of course, but I would like to see what new creative tactics would occur if people were forced to contend with the idea that other people could just grab the same items as them. Would we end up with a bunch of identical teams, or would people's individual strategies and desire to stand out cause them to make a point to pick stuff no one else has picked? Also, it would mean the Draft wouldn't even be an issue.
    I would agree here too, as most of the items have multiples in their own universes.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    I think that's a good idea, because then we can have ridiculously funny things like Kermit the Frog using a Red Lantern ring.
    I'm not sure how that relates to my point, butt sure.

I would agree here too, as most of the items have multiples in their own universes.
    Yep. And we basically have repeats of the same stuff anyway. Ranger Morphers, Shazam powers, etc.

I'm already working on putting the OI's on a separate list.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Timeline - Revised

• October 31st - Last day to submit new Characters and Items for the Wiki Lists
    • November 7th - Last Day to Register for the Fall/Winter 2015 League
    • November 20th-23rd - Draft of Teams
    • November 30th- League Begins
    Last edited by Tami; 09-07-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Anyone not yet on the list interested in joining the League this time around? Though there is still time to think about it.

I'm interest but can't guarantee I'll have time until two weeks or so when I have the schedule for my uni classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I'm interest but can't guarantee I'll have time until two weeks or so when I have the schedule for my uni classes.
    Not a problem. We still have plenty of time before the list of players is finalized. If you do decide to join in, there will be a spot open for you. If not, you're always welcome to join in the debates and voting, if you have the time.

If people need more time to prep, I am adaptable. This year has been wierd enough already, don't know what the rest of the year is going to be like for everyone.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    If people need more time to prep, I am adaptable. This year has been wierd enough already, don't know what the rest of the year is going to be like for everyone.
    I'll learn if my grandfather goes completely blind on Wednesday and am going through a period of rather intense turmoil.

So yeah.

Perhaps it would be best to just skip this season? Seems like too many people are busy and/or dealing with problems, and this already seems like a record low turn out. So maybe save it for late Winter/early Spring, eh?

Perhaps it would be best to just skip this season? Seems like too many people are busy and/or dealing with problems, and this already seems like a record low turn out. So maybe save it for late Winter/early Spring, eh?
    That might make more sense. Personally, I'd rather hold off until November. Still dealing with residual personal and medical issues originating from back last April.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    I'll learn if my grandfather goes completely blind on Wednesday and am going through a period of rather intense turmoil.

So yeah.
    Sorry to hear that. 2015 is definitely one for the record books, but not in a good way. Best wishes to you and your family.

Well my B-day was only slightly disastrous this year, but I can wait if necessary.

My team isn't **** enough for use yet. I figure a few extra months will let me scuff the polish a bit more.

Revised the Timeline and posted it on the OP