Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    My involvement is rather uncertain, due to general RL craziness and health unpleasantness.

Nevertheless, I'll try to give the lists a look and see if there is any input worth providing, once I am done puking my guts out.
    Oh, man. Sorry to hear you're sick. Don't worry about the Wiki, please just take care of your health. I have it under control.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    If the weekend of the 31st is not good, then how about the weekend of November 7th for the Draft?

Either is good to me, boss.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Real Life has been slowing me down. Sory about that.

I'd like to set the Draft for two weeks from today, and that's firm. If there are any questions to help in making your teams, now is the time to ask.

I'll finish the major updates to the Wiki this week.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Real Life has been slowing me down. Sory about that.

I'd like to set the Draft for two weeks from today, and that's firm. If there are any questions to help in making your teams, now is the time to ask.

Sounds good, hoss.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

No problem.

I'll have the Draft Thread up by the 12th and we can start on the 13th or 14th. With so few of us this should go very quick.

I pulled out all the Original Items and put them on a Separate Wiki Page. Please take a look and let me know if I missed anything and if you have any comments on them.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

It looks like you got them all to me. Also you can delete or remove the Order/Chaos Morphers from the OI list if you want.

We do have alot of Super Skrull items when listed like that

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    It looks like you got them all to me. Also you can delete or remove the Order/Chaos Morphers from the OI list if you want.

We do have alot of Super Skrull items when listed like that
    I'm okay with paring down the OI list. This includes some of the Superskrull items.

Real Life has been slowing me down. Sorry about that.

Man, one more time.

Draft pushed back one more week to the weekend of the 20th. That should give me enough time to fix the lists ad everyone enough time to consider them and what they need for their team.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Man, one more time.

Draft pushed back one more week to the weekend of the 20th. That should give me enough time to fix the lists ad everyone enough time to consider them and what they need for their team.
    Well, I suppose that works because as is tradition, my internet has been going to **** today to ensure I can't do the Draft.

I swear, this happens at every Draft I try. And always for a different reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Well, I suppose that works because as is tradition, my internet has been going to **** today to ensure I can't do the Draft.

I swear, this happens at every Draft I try. And always for a different reason.
    Put together a Draft list ahead of time and ask a friend to do it for you if you can't do it yourself.

Everyone has until to tomorrow this time to make final comments. Around this time tomorrow I will post the Draft Thread.

The Draft will begin This Saturday and continue through the weekend to Monday if needed.

If that is a problem for anyone, please let me know.

Note: Saturday is my Mom's birthday, and I want to spend some time with her. It would be best for me if we Started on Saturday after I get back.
    Last edited by Tami; 11-17-2015 at 08:59 PM.

New team name;

Drugged and Disorderly. Let's do this.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Mighty Member

Everyone has until to tomorrow this time to make final comments. Around this time tomorrow I will post the Draft Thread.
    So...

If you are not starting with drafts until saturday, could this be kicked until Friday? There is some stuff I have yet to check out and tomorrow is a literally impossible day for me (500 km work trip, leaving at 3:30 AM and returning at 3:30 AM Friday).