Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    Parker's Aquaman had some porpoise.
    Ah, the puns.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I really want to start a campaign for Brenden Fletcher on Teen Titans.
    I doubt one of those "online petitions" would work, but if one were going to do it, I think if they were to suggest that two particular writers swap books, that would at least come off a little less jerkish. That way nobody is suggesting that someone get fired.

About the "you shouldn't ask for someone to lose their job," thing, I don't really see it that way. We're paying customers (or potential customers), not friends. If someone's work is not satisfying us on properties we care about, then I think asking for someone else in the position is only natural.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    About the "you shouldn't ask for someone to lose their job," thing, I don't really see it that way. We're paying customers (or potential customers), not friends. If someone's work is not satisfying us on properties we care about, then I think asking for someone else in the position is only natural.
    I think it's one of those things where yes, it's your right to do so, but it looks bad on a personal level.

Like closing the door in an old lady's face - not illegal or anything, but not very nice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    Its purpose is to let Giffen and DeMatteis do whatever they want with a Justice League and it's serving that purpose pretty damn well.
    They're just trying to recreate some of that Justice League International magic and it feels so forced. Next!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    They're just trying to recreate some of that Justice League International magic and it feels so forced. Next!
    What's forced about it? Feels fine to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    What's forced about it? Feels fine to me.
    The humor just doesn't work for me. They should take notes from Quantum & Woody and Rat Queens.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    I doubt one of those "online petitions" would work, but if one were going to do it, I think if they were to suggest that two particular writers swap books, that would at least come off a little less jerkish. That way nobody is suggesting that someone get fired.
    Oh... I'm not serious.
    I'd much rather see Fletcher get a Young Justice or a Titans West before someone lost their job.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

The humor just doesn't work for me. They should take notes from Quantum & Woody and Rat Queens.
    I understand your POV... I've tried watching Louie and can't understand why people (like my partner) think he's funny. At the most, I'll roll my eyes.
    And then I watched Seinfeld the other day and realized that that kind of humor is just lost on me.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Mighty Member

I suppose it's a matter of taste then, I like Q&W but Rat Queens does nothing for me.