Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Speculation: Is Amadeus Cho the new Hulk?

This thread is merely for speculation and disscussion. I apologize in advance to those who get confused by the title. Should have phrased it as a question.

It's definitely Amadeus Cho. At the end of SW Planet Hulk #1 there is a short story written by Pak, in which Cho stops a Gamma bomb from blowing up what would be Greenland. As Cho attempts to stop the bomb he use a gauntlet to hack into it. He uses his left hand. This basically confirms it for me. There is no reason for Pak to have written this story unless it had some sort of significance to something he was going to working on.

image.jpg
    Last edited by Child of the Past; 06-25-2015 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    It's definitely Amadeus Cho. At the end of SW Planet Hulk #1 there is a short story written by Pak, in which Cho stops a Gamma bomb from blowing up what would be Greenland. As Cho attempts to stop the bomb he use a gauntlet to hack into it. He uses his left hand. This basically confirms it for me. There is no reason for Pak to have written this story unless it had some sort of significance to something he was going to working on.

image.jpg
    he's also Professor Green in Planet Hulk right?

BANNED

.....Couldn't you have posted this in the "speculation" thread that's already active? Nope, you had to create a "confirmation" thread to post more speculation...Jesus Christ...

Yeah, i was thinking about that too !

Quote Originally Posted by neohuey89 View Post
    he's also Professor Green in Planet Hulk right?
    It makes sense

Nothing in the title says it's a confirmation. Also I was not aware of any other thread.

BANNED

Nothing in the title says it's a confirmation. Also I was not aware of any other thread.
    I don't know, the words "Amadeus Cho is" and "the new Hulk." is as close to confirmation as you can get. Plus, really? You didn't see the other thread? You didn't see one of the, I don't know, probably top 4 threads at the time? Well, here's to another useless thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    I don't know, the words "Amadeus Cho is" and "the new Hulk." is as close to confirmation as you can get. Plus, really? You didn't see the other thread? You didn't see one of the, I don't know, probably top 4 threads at the time? Well, here's to another useless thread!
    Stop being so hostile. Do you want me to close the thread? I wasn't trying to mislead people and I also edited my initial post to make it more clear that this isn't confirmation.

BANNED

Stop being so hostile. Do you want me to close the thread? I wasn't trying to mislead people and I also edited my initial post to make it more clear that this isn't confirmation.
    It's just that between the "Marvel's adding more non-white guys and I don't like this!" and the "Ya know what'd be cool? This totes awesome idea that I just had!" threads, the board's getting really, really d@mn cluttered. And you know, a few seconds of "research" wouldn't hurt next time...

It's just that between the "Marvel's adding more non-white guys and I don't like this!" and the "Ya know what'd be cool? This totes awesome idea that I just had!" threads, the board's getting really, really d@mn cluttered. And you know, a few seconds of "research" wouldn't hurt next time...
    This is literally the first thread I've ever posted on this board. I can't be held responsible for the other people who post dumb crap on here all the time. I hope you realize that this whole thing is kinda off-putting. Just because you are disgruntled doesn't mean you should jump the gun and assume I'm purposely doing something wrong.

BANNED

This is literally the first thread I've ever posted on this board. I can't be held responsible for the other people who post dumb crap on here all the time. I hope you realize that this whole thing is kinda off-putting. Just because you are disgruntled doesn't mean you should jump the gun and assume I'm purposely doing something wrong.
    It doesn't matter if it's your first or 21st thread, you should have looked more and/or picked a better and less misleading title. End of story.

BANNED

This thread is perfect.

It doesn't matter if it's your first or 21st thread, you should have looked more and/or picked a better and less misleading title. End of story.
    Stop acting as if this is about everyone else and just admit that you're upset that you got mislead. I already explained to you what happened and you are acting as if I did it intentionally. It's not nearly as serious as you are making it out to be. You also the only person to claim that the title was misleading. Again, I'm sorry if you were mislead but there is no reason for you to be hostile to someone for making a harmless mistake. Clearly we both have an interest in this topic. If there is another thread that this is being discussed in please post the link. I'm not here to get in arguments with fellow fans. We all love comics.

BANNED

Stop acting as if this is about everyone else and just admit that you're upset that you got mislead. I already explained to you what happened and you are acting as if I did it intentionally. It's not nearly as serious as you are making it out to be. You also the only person to claim that the title was misleading. Again, I'm sorry if you were mislead but there is no reason for you to be hostile to someone for making a harmless mistake. Clearly we both have an interest in this topic. If there is another thread that this is being discussed in please post the link. I'm not here to get in arguments with fellow fans. We all love comics.
    Yeah, there's no way that they would tease the new Hulk book and then announce the identity, so no, I was not mislead. I just don't like seeing the board get cluttered. As for the other thread, it's literally in the middle of the page, you probably don't even need to scroll down...

Fantastic Member Talkie Toaster's Avatar

Bah weep granah weep ninny bong

Yeah, there's no way that they would tease the new Hulk book and then announce the identity, so no, I was not mislead. I just don't like seeing the board get cluttered. As for the other thread, it's literally in the middle of the page, you probably don't even need to scroll down...
    If you are talking about the thread regarding the announcement as a whole then I've already been there. It's exactly like every other announcement thread, people complain about the writer/artist/premise, get pissed at Marvel for making an "unnecessary" change and any actual thought-provoking discussion gets lost in the clutter of the of people arguing/debating the validity of the changes. I made this topic with the intention of discussing this particular idea.