Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    If you are talking about the thread regarding the announcement as a whole then I've already been there. It's exactly like every other announcement thread, people complain about the writer/artist/premise, get pissed at Marvel for making an "unnecessary" change and any actual thought-provoking discussion gets lost in the clutter of the of people arguing/debating the validity of the changes. I made this topic with the intention of discussing this particular idea.
    Yeah well, if this stays active it'll become the same thing. The "old guard" (which I believe is compromised of "edgy" 13 year olds who're trying to fit in) will come in, they'll b!tch about how Marvel's not treating them right and yadda, yadda yadda. No hard feelings man, mistakes happen, it's just that the board's cluttered as is, just be more careful next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Yeah well, if this stays active it'll become the same thing. The "old guard" (which I believe is compromised of "edgy" 13 year olds who're trying to fit in) will come in, they'll b!tch about how Marvel's not treating them right and yadda, yadda yadda. No hard feelings man, mistakes happen, it's just that the board's cluttered as is, just be more careful next time.
    I understand where you're coming from. I just don't know how anyone has a sensible disscussion on this board about anything.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I edited the title of this thread to make it clear it's speculation in nature and not confirmation. And it can stand on its on merit. So, post away about Amadeus "Totally Awesome Hulk" Cho!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    I understand where you're coming from. I just don't know how anyone has a sensible disscussion on this board about anything.
    Well, if you're lucky you'll maybe exchange a few words with some "same-minded" people once per day. Your best bet it going into appreciation threads, and even then you might not get along with everyone. My advice? Equip yourself with sarcasm and indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    That is really interesting. Just another piece of evidence to what will hopefully be a interesting direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    exactly how old is Amadeus cho supposed to be? he looks like a young professional, not a teenager.

not a big fan of cho, and pacs hulk was hit and miss for me, but you never know, this could be good
    Last edited by Jameszahra; 06-25-2015 at 09:02 PM.

BANNED

I'd prefer if Cho was the new Iron Lad and a member of the Young Avengers.