• Alfred Pennyworth

6 2.27%
  • Leslie Thompkins

0 0%
  • Lucius Fox

0 0%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

As a overall member of the Batfam, Dick.
    As a self-made hero, Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Only on CBR could Dick Grayson beat Batman in a popularity contest, in his own forum no less.
    Not just on CBR. Dick Grayson is one of the most beloved and popular comic book character's period. His popularity goes beyond Batverse and DC.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Not just on CBR. Dick Grayson is one of the most beloved and popular comic book character's period. His popularity goes beyond Batverse and DC.
    Well what does that make Batman?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Well what does that make Batman?
    THE most popular comicbook character and one of the most popular fictional characters period

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ya, no Damian on this poll is just messed up. I mean Leslie Thompkins? Come on now...
    Yeah, I agree. I would have voted for Damian. Once he find out he isn't on this poll he is going to stick somebody.

I choose Damian despite he is not one option in this poll something surprising because there are people like Gordon/Fox/Leslie and the last 2 have less relevance than Gordon... Even selina that sometimes is a villain......
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-18-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I choose Damian despite he is not one option in this poll something surprising because there are people like Gordon/Fox/Leslie and the last 2 have less relevance than Gordon... Even selina that sometimes is a villain......
    It has already been explained, by Dietrich, in the previous page: this thread is a few years old and, apparently, at that point Damian was dead. That's why he's not in the poll.

Incredible Member

I've always had a soft spot for Tim Drake, going back to his introduction. He suffered a lot in the New 52 (Tynionbegun to bring him back then left the title). He didn't go the whole way but at least Tim became reecognisable again.

I've always liked Dick Grayson too but gave Tim my vote

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    I've always had a soft spot for Tim Drake, going back to his introduction. He suffered a lot in the New 52 (Tynionbegun to bring him back then left the title). He didn't go the whole way but at least Tim became reecognisable again.
    My problem with Tynion's Red Robin was that he went too far with Tim, as if he was the SAVIOR of the Bat-Family / Gotham City.
    He's smart and competent, but Tynion was making him out to be the most intelligent and capable human being in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    My problem with Tynion's Red Robin was that he went too far with Tim, as if he was the SAVIOR of the Bat-Family / Gotham City.
    He's smart and competent, but Tynion was making him out to be the most intelligent and capable human being in the city.
    That's only because Tim Drake is Saviour.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I can agree that Tynion went a bit far with his Tim Drake but I still consider it a MASSIVE improvement to what we had previously (IMHO of course).

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Yea I don't mind Savior Tim Drake at all because I don't know him that much and it's a stand out performance that really elevate him in my eyes in comparison to the New 52 version who I know as the leader who doesn't have a good handle on his team judging by how many times they're flung all over the world including the future.

What I do mind is his obsession in making Gotham better comes off as self-important, almost super-villainy, which turns out to be part of the plot, but I don't think I like that it becomes a plot in the first place.

Huh, my previous post must've failed because of my internet error yesterday.
    I picked the 5'10" Dick.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 09-20-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    I can agree that Tynion went a bit far with his Tim Drake but I still consider it a MASSIVE improvement to what we had previously (IMHO of course).
    This. At least Tynion brought back Tim's history, including his bond with Dick. I missed their relationship in P52.
    Last edited by Onthetrapeze; 09-20-2018 at 10:36 AM.

BANNED

It's really surprising how much the new 52 did for Jason,he's more loved then tim drake which who would have thought that before 2011
    Last edited by LP22; 09-20-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Dick Grayson. Nightwing is the only Bat-family comic I read
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan