Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Question for you all: while we're waiting to see what comes next for the 'IDW-verse' Joe comics, what existing plot point would you most like to see brought back?
    Not sure this counts, but whatever happened with Krake as the new Commander? Baroness, Bludd, and pretty much everybody else in Cobra's nigh command hated that dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Not sure this counts, but whatever happened with Krake as the new Commander? Baroness, Bludd, and pretty much everybody else in Cobra's nigh command hated that dude...
    Arse, that one's bugged me for ages but it slipped my mind when I made the post. It's still a good question: judging by the way everyone seems to deliberately avoid talking about him in Traviss' run, not to mention how Siren's son puts his poster up like it's a memorial, I'm inclined to think Krake's dead, but given how good he was at keeping the discordant parts of Cobra High Command under watch and under control, not to mention his skill at avoiding confrontation - hell, this guy pissed off Storm Shadow, brought the full Arashikage clan down on himself and lived - there'd have to be a hell of an explanation for that.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Here's a nice cover:

Coming in March: G.I. Joe: Deviations - In A World Where COBR Won!!

With a Hasbro shared universe planed for the movies, I think that when IDW's GIJOE return they would also be apart of a shared Hasbroverse.
    But do Joe fans want this and will it help with sales? (Besides ARAH, the IDW-verse Joe comics has been struggling compared to other Hasbro IP's like Transformers, MLP.)

I don't think fans want the comics to resemble the movies, no. I'm a regular lurker over at HISS Tank and foks aren't too keen on the Joe films...

H.I.S.S. Tank posted some Baroness covers!

Upcoming John Royle variants:

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    It is good to know that G.i. Joe comic is still running.
    Yep. Should be a new IDW continuity book coming after/during Revolution.

Here it comes! In IDW's October solicits we have G.I. Joe Revolution! Can't say I'm a fan of that cover art, but thank goodness the interior is being done by someone else.

Mercenary Agent of Wolfram & Hart's Avatar

Big fan of the original Marvel run and I was onboard for & loved/miss the Devil's Due run, actually just re-read the America's Elite run and really wish it was still going. Never could get into IDWs reboot or Hama's attempt to re-capture the magic. I just wish Comixology would digitize all of the Devil's Due run so that I could relive the awesomeness without digging out my back issues

Quote Originally Posted by Agent of Wolfram & Hart View Post
    Big fan of the original Marvel run and I was onboard for & loved/miss the Devil's Due run, actually just re-read the America's Elite run and really wish it was still going.
    I own only about half of the Devil's Due run and none of America's Elite. I'm catching up, ordering back issues, of several X-books I've missed over the years, but I intend to finish out that collection in the near future.

Mercenary Agent of Wolfram & Hart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I own only about half of the Devil's Due run and none of America's Elite. I'm catching up, ordering back issues, of several X-books I've missed over the years, but I intend to finish out that collection in the near future.
    If nothing else pick up World War III, the finally of America's Elite, it's epic. Loved all of Devil's Due's run, the origin series were a lot of fun and Frontlines was good. Plus we got a Storm Shodow solo book which I think could have been amazing

Posted on GM's Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Agent of Wolfram & Hart View Post
    If nothing else pick up World War III, the finally of America's Elite, it's epic. Loved all of Devil's Due's run, the origin series were a lot of fun and Frontlines was good. Plus we got a Storm Shodow solo book which I think could have been amazing
    Sweet. I'll put that stuff on my want/wish list.