5 20.83%
  • Black Canary-Dinah Lance

4 16.67%
  • Donna Troy-Wonder Girl

1 4.17%
  • Kori-Star-Fire

7 29.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Elizabeth Olsen in the DCCU: Who would she play?

When I saw her in Avengers Age of Ultron, I instantly fell in love with her. Then I thought that she's so versatile that she make a GREAT DC character.
    I thought she would make an awesome Kara Zor-El, or Iris West. Oh, maybe an adult Ms. Martian. I can totally hear her saying "Hello Megan." Maybe "Shayera" Hawkgirl.
    This is out of left field but maybe Donna Troy, Star Fire, Barbara Gorden/Oracle/Batgirl. Even though she's with Marvel she could do something with WB Animation.
    What do you guys think she should play? Open up! Have fun! Oh, and you can also state other characters for free besides the poll. Thanks!
    Last edited by Wandacrystal22; 06-01-2015 at 07:59 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Interesting Thread Wandacrystal22, Well Done!

It is Hard to Choice, Miss Olsen Showed how she could play both a Powerful, HardKnocks lady that was yet also an Introspective Heroic Lady as Scarlet Witch while adjusting to an ever-changing world!

So taking her Above and Beyond Grand Showing in Age of Ultron, I think she best be in the DCCU as: Kori - StarFire!

This is cause Starfire by all I know about her was always very simple, mick and always looking internally to what was going on. She took her time, was caring, not outlandish. She cared about all and wanted to understand the strange world of earth around her. Miss Olsen already has proven she can play a Lady that is in an ever-changing world she is not use to, yet seems to adapt well while taking in all that is around her both seriously and amazed by it at the same-time.

I think Starfire would be the Best Role for Miss Olsen after coming off of her Role as Scarlet Witch!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 06-01-2015 at 09:36 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

It is Hard to Choice, Miss Olsen Showed how she could play both a Powerful, HardKnocks lady that was yet also an Introspective Heroic Lady as Scarlet Witch while adjusting to an ever-changing world!

So taking her Above and Beyond Grand Showing in Age of Ultron, I think she best be in the DCCU as: Kori - StarFire!

This is cause Starfire by all I know about her was always very simple, mick and always looking internally to what was going on. She took her time, was caring, not outlandish. She cared about all and wanted to understand the strange world of earth around her. Miss Olsen already has proven she can play a Lady that is in an ever-changing world she is not use to, yet seems to adapt well while taking in all that is around her both seriously and amazed by it at the same-time.

I think Starfire would be the Best Role for Miss Olsen after coming off of her Role as Scarlet Witch!

Awesome Choice~! Spread the word around about this poll if you can!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

Agreed I actually think she'll be a great star fire. I also can't believe that she's actually Mary Kate and Ashley's sister????

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wandacrystal22 View Post
    Awesome Choice~! Spread the word around about this poll if you can!
    Glad You Liked My Choice Wandacrystal22, Put in a good about of Thought into it!

Also, the Word has been Spread:

http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post1241674
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Stargirl maybe, i don't know. Maybe even Spoiler or Mary Marvel. She wouldn't be my first choice for any of the poll choices. She's very pretty, but kind of plain looking. I guess she'd be a good Supergirl though.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-01-2015 at 10:47 PM.

I could see her as Circe in the Wonder Woman movie modeled after her current design.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

BANNED

I dont think there will be batgirl,supergirl or wonder girl in DCCU.

To be honest I'd rather see her do deeper and more interesting characters in movies that aren't superhero-related. Her turn in Martha Marcy May Marlene is still one of her best performances, and I'd like to see more of that.

Someone drastically different from Scarlet Witch mostly because i rather she get a chance to show her acting range (not that i hate her performance as SW) so i think her as Donna Troy or Starfire might be cool.

I'm loving these choices! Keep em coming. Donna Troy would be GREAt for her. I wonder what Lizzie looks like with black hair?

Incredible Member

Carol Ferris.

Has the poll been decided or should this keep going? Does anyone else have other suggestions?

Bleez, Jillian Pearlman, or Blacksmith

Honestly, I think Elizabeth would make a good Zatanna.