Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Who is the most popular Marvel character that will most likely never be featured in a movie?

Who's the biggest Marvel character that will probably never make it to the big screen in a live action movie? Obviously there are hundreds of characters that would not transfer to film very well, but who's the popular one of that group?

Are there any? Anyone that's considered "big", hero or villain, is already or on the way to the silver screen.

You might have to define "featured?"

Do you mean given their own solo movie? Or just showing up and being a main-ish character in a Marvel movie?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

If this thread grows, it will become a toss-up between Captain Marvel and Black Panther, Carol's gotten bigger recently, but Panther's been bigger overall.

Howard the Duck... oh wait..

BANNED

I belive that some more popular heroes will eventually show up in movies in the future.

sorry guys .im using a callphone . I edited it already. I did laugh hard for the mistake. hahaha.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 07-29-2014 at 03:41 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I belive that some more popular herpes will eventually show up in movies in the future.
    Wait! What?!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I belive that some more popular herpes will eventually show up in movies in the future.

LOL I never knew herpes was all the rage these days.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

I'm inclined to say the answer is probably Hercules, if for no other reason than he's been done. We have two Hercules movies this year even. (I'm very excited for the one coming up, though.) Plus, I figure Marvel Studios wouldn't really want the overlap with between Herc/Olympus and Thor/Asgard.

All-New Member

I know that they are not that popular but I would say the Squadron Supreme

Yeah I don't ever see Marvel's version of Herc making it to the big screen, but I don't consider him that huge of a character (IMO). Black Panter and Ms Marvel will end up in movies, I can totally see that.

I don't think we'll ever see the Red Hulk, but not sure if that counts since Ross has been in movies.

MODOK? I would have never guessed the post-death version of Zola would ever make it to the big screen, and then I was proven wrong!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I'd say just about anyone is fair game. Or else why is Scott Lang getting a movie? He's never even had his own solo and was considered dead for years after Disassembled.

Oh, if we're saying Hercules is one than I guess I can say She-Hulk is another.

BANNED

She Hulk's probably the most notable character that it would be hard to translate to film. The CG would be... Curious. Which is a shame, because I like the she-flavored Hulk much more than than original recipe. I love Ruffalo though.

Also Namor, if he's still Marvel's to use.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    She Hulk's probably the most notable character that it would be hard to translate to film. The CG would be... Curious. Which is a shame, because I like the she-flavored Hulk much more than than original recipe. I love Ruffalo though.

Also Namor, if he's still Marvel's to use.
    I disagree. I think she'd be the easiest to translate to film. I could see She-Hulk having her own TV series.

To the OP, I already answered your question in the DC forum so I'll just copy and paste it here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Brown View Post
    You never know who they will decide to give a chance to. There are many Marvel characters I thought would never see the big screen. Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant Man, etc... yet one has a movie in theaters right now and the other has one on the way. Then again, DC seems to only care about Superman and Batman so you might have a point OP.
    Last edited by BushidoBlade2; 07-29-2014 at 03:43 PM.