Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
according to bleeding cool, there is several things coming up for x-men after the secret wars. this is not official marvel yet, but i don't see any reason for them to publish all this if it weren't legit.

all-new x-men: relaunched by dennis hopeless and mark bagley. jean quits the team, and the rest of them are in a vw camper.

old man logan: jeff lemire and andrea sorrentino continue old logan.

x-23 solo: this is by tom taylor and david lopez for her solo story.

deadpool: he is resurrected with creative team of Gerry dugan and mike hawthorne.

uncanny x-men: cullen bunn takes over the flagship and marvel welcomes back greg land to the title. the new x-men line up will be magneto, sabretooth, psylocke, fantomex, and mystique.

extraordinary x-men: jeff lemire and humberto ramos. this team will be giving us old man logan, storm, nightcrawler, young jean, colossus, magik, and old iceman.
The return of Greg Land! NOOO. It's a shame because I actually like Cullen Bunn's Magneto and the book's concept and cast is good even if it's way too similar to X-force. The good thing is that Land, despite all the tracing, is not very fast, so he won't be the only artist.
Extraordinary X-men sounds fun, the cast is pretty good, IMO. It's the classic cast of Storm, Nightcrawler and Colossus, plus Magik (who I'm pretty happy to see remaining a part of the main team) and two different versions of Logan and Jean.
I hope there's another teen book as well.