Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Why you don't like Colossus? Piotr is such lovable sack of sadness(being a sack fo sandess is pivotal in Marvel Universe. NO heor or heorine are entitled to happyness NO ONE!! If you're lucky you end up like Spiderman or Cyclop. If not...Wolverine and Daredevil...or evne worst....Henry Pym. Imainge haivng their life...I would have offed myself after the third beloved one murder.
    I started reading comics around Fear Itself. So all I've seen is a guy that was super obsessed over his sister and Kitty. Not very likeable to me, but I love how Magik trolled the crap out of him.

Finally we have the first informations about the future of X-mens.

Unfortunately once again placed against the wall this time thanks to terrigenous bombs this rumor was confirmed.

Overall I liked the team taking the young Jean (wish she and the others had returned for your own time).

It worries me that some mutants like Cyclops are gone missing and how long until we have a war between X-mens and Inhumans.

Spectacular Member

So Uncanny is like the Mighty Avengers of the X-books?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Emma left scott, we see her in #600 and we'll have to wait what that gives. Scott and Havok went to create something which BMB never gave us.
    There's an 8 month gap between the end of Secret Wars and the launch of the new books. Anything could have happened in the interim. 600 was written months ago. I doubt it has anything to do with what's going to happen in the post-SW books.

He seems really passionate about making his run successful, so I am on board. Can't wait!

Also love that he didn't spoil too much.

Sounds like Amazing X-Men. Even most of the cast is the same. And with inhumans instead of wendigos.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    There's an 8 month gap between the end of Secret Wars and the launch of the new books. Anything could have happened in the interim. 600 was written months ago. I doubt it has anything to do with what's going to happen in the post-SW books.
    Since EXM is picking up where #600 left off and the fact it's being delayed I'm going say there are going to be changes made to make certain story setups work.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

I don't wanna read all of that. Where can I get my Psylocke fix after Secret Wars? I will not support that extraneous A-Force title. Also, can some one link me to this UXM post-SW? I wanna see the roster to that book.

And Rogue has been out of X-Men since 2013. That sucks. I refused to purchase last volume of UA due to the first volumes problems (and it's benighted author). I can't do volume 3: I don't even support Deadpool on his own titles, so why support a book that will essentially have him as the star and the others as very insignificant support? I'm largely disinterested in Remender's writing but, to be frank, his Uncanny X-Force Deadpool is the only version of the character that wasn't bothersome as he was never the focus of the group.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

Spectacular Member

These whole Inhumans/X-Men storyline, its just in Uncanny right? Im not missing if I dropped All New X-Men? (getting it in HC so no spoilers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    I don't wanna read all of that. Where can I get my Psylocke fix after Secret Wars? I will not support that extraneous A-Force title. Also, can some one link me to this UXM post-SW? I wanna see the roster to that book.

And Rogue has been out of X-Men since 2013. That sucks. I refused to purchase last volume of UA due to the first volumes problems (and it's benighted author). I can't do volume 3: I don't even support Deadpool on his own titles, so why support a book that will essentially have him as the star and the others as very insignificant support? I'm largely disinterested in Remender's writing but, to be frank, his Uncanny X-Force Deadpool is the only version of the character that wasn't bothersome as he was never the focus of the group.
    Psylocke is in UXM, with Magneto,Creed,Fanto,and Mystique. Which seems like the Brotherhood all things considering but it has the X-Force vibe sort of.

Hmm I noticed indeed tha tis the firs ttime Ororo wear white. Not that it look bad on her, is Ororo, everything look good on her. Still White....don't know if it is her color. The others are in most classic attire(evne OMLogan...classic Wolvie Jacket can't be more classic..so Canadian)
    She wore white in astonishing x-men
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Amazing Member

1 or 2 years after that Inhuman movie has aired, they will introduce the new mutant generation back to X comics.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post

I wonder where Emma is in this new world.
    We need an Emma lead team book
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    We need an Emma lead team book
    Maybe she'll be in UA, That roster is still growing.

WeaselRFU

Hmm I noticed indeed tha tis the firs ttime Ororo wear white. Not that it look bad on her, is Ororo, everything look good on her. Still White....don't know if it is her color. The others are in most classic attire(evne OMLogan...classic Wolvie Jacket can't be more classic..so Canadian)
    ...not sure if joking...

4182984-4377016558-storm.jpg