Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

what I dont get is if its a mist why is it being so selective? How are Storm, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Colossus, Beast, Mystique not being affected? this is gonna be Decimation all over again, the A-listers are miraculously spared, the c-listers are conveniently the victims, even those that shouldnt be affected like a certain Englishman or mallrat vampire.
    Last edited by jawbreaker; 06-30-2015 at 10:38 AM.

BANNED

It's a "B-Z-Listers" detection mist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Bleeding Cool claimed it was Gambit. Now they withdrawn it. Guess one more rumor proved wrong.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/...marveloctober/
    gosh 1 erroneous rumour out of 100s right. Sounds like a good average to me.

if it isnt Gambit, it was certainly meant to look like him.

wbe, are you around? we officially need to reinstate the mutant tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Bleeding Cool claimed it was Gambit. Now they withdrawn it. Guess one more rumor proved wrong.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/...marveloctober/
    Well, you would need to be Cyclops or psychic to be right 100% of the time.

Well, maybe all of this is Medusa's master plan to get rid of the Marvel Universe and the Inhumans finally getting decent sales.
    The FF are already out of the picture, the terrigen kills the mutants and Kamala takes out the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    if it isnt Gambit, it was certainly meant to look like him.
    Lol, Marvel's like "if we can't have the X-Men, let's just create characters that look just like'em". Yeah, and on your way, call Rob Liefeld, he's an expert.

BANNED

If the Inhumans unleash the mist, how come they aren't considered bio terrorists? Is this like how you need to be full cavity searched to take the bus but any bozo can send out drones everywhere?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

In the 8 month gap something happens a bit of a cold war between in humans and mutants. The, mists most likely is making sock or killing mutants. MEDUSA is trying not to puss off them more, which is one reason beast is a hacking up with them. Soule says hank serves as a liason between the two races. Extra ordinary X-Men and Uncanny Inhumans will be very linking I'm sure. And I'm sure a xover event is coming. Involving Cyclops. I am getting inhumans, for beast and cause it sounds cool and cyclops apprentice r for that very reason cause they are linked inhumans0.jpg
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    If the Inhumans unleash the mist, how come they aren't considered bio terrorists? Is this like how you need to be full cavity searched to take the bus but any bozo can send out drones everywhere?
    Well, given that the only victims are mutants, then no one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    In the 8 month gap something happens a bit of a cold war between in humans and mutants. The, mists most likely is making sock or killing mutants. MEDUSA is trying not to puss off them more, which is one reason beast is a hacking up with them. Soule says hank serves as a liason between the two races. Extra ordinary X-Men and Uncanny Inhumans will be very linking I'm sure. And I'm sure a xover event is coming. Involving Cyclops. I am getting inhumans, for beast and cause it sounds cool and cyclops apprentice r for that very reason cause they are linked inhumans0.jpg
    Let's hope that Beast is a better liason with Inhumans than the Uncanny Avengers with the Avengers.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 06-30-2015 at 05:17 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Black Bolt fully consciously exploded the Terrigen Bomb that unleashed the mists all over the world and knew what it would result in. He is definitely a bioterrorist.