Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you don't follow any hype online it, the last "Part 1" in the title and the next issue blurb, suggests a #28.
    last panel.jpg

I don't normally follow anything WF or E2. Is E2 cancelled? It's very odd that the Secret History of E2 wouldn't start in E2 title. This story was all news to me and interesting reading as such. It follows Worlds End and not Futures End? What is WE? So, JorEl and Thomas were putzes on this Earth, eh. There has been so many versions of Superman and Batman since New52 launch alone -which was a factor in the DCreboot- that it's gotten tiring/confusing already. Anyways, I'd be curious to learn just how much of this you regular readers already know and how much is new. Lois Lane is Red Tornado?! Huh. Is Intri new? The artwork was plain but alright.

Preview.
    WFINE-Cv27-ds-5ebbb.jpg

BANNED

World finest will be published until April 2015, it will focus on batman and superman. After that no idead what will happen with the book

Earth 2 will focus more on characters and it will complement world's end weekly

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    If you don't follow any hype online it, the last "Part 1" in the title and the next issue blurb, suggests a #28.
    last panel.jpg

I don't normally follow anything WF or E2. Is E2 cancelled? It's very odd that the Secret History of E2 wouldn't start in E2 title. This story was all news to me and interesting reading as such. It follows Worlds End and not Futures End? What is WE? So, JorEl and Thomas were putzes on this Earth, eh. There has been so many versions of Superman and Batman since New52 launch alone -which was a factor in the DCreboot- that it's gotten tiring/confusing already. Anyways, I'd be curious to learn just how much of this you regular readers already know and how much is new. Lois Lane is Red Tornado?! Huh. Is Intri new? The artwork was plain but alright.

Preview.
    WFINE-Cv27-ds-5ebbb.jpg
    Here's the deal:

"Earth 2" is going to continue to be published telling stories set in the present. However, they have so many big things going on (namely the events of the "Worlds End" event) that there is ALSO going to be the weekly Worlds Event series also telling stories set in the present. There are so many characters on Earth 2 there's plenty of story to go around.

"Worlds' Finest" is going to switch to telling stories set in the *past*, featuring the Earth 2 Superman and Batman (who are dead in the present). This is going to happen for six months. DC has some big things going on line-wide in April and May of 2015, and most rumors are that none of the regular books are going to be published those months. There are several books that are starting new creative teams and directions in October, so I think several of these titles will only be around for these last six months, and will either be relaunched in June or are just ending in March 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    Here's the deal:

"Earth 2" is going to continue to be published telling stories set in the present. However, they have so many big things going on (namely the events of the "Worlds End" event) that there is ALSO going to be the weekly Worlds Event series also telling stories set in the present. There are so many characters on Earth 2 there's plenty of story to go around.

"Worlds' Finest" is going to switch to telling stories set in the *past*, featuring the Earth 2 Superman and Batman (who are dead in the present). This is going to happen for six months. DC has some big things going on line-wide in April and May of 2015, and most rumors are that none of the regular books are going to be published those months. There are several books that are starting new creative teams and directions in October, so I think several of these titles will only be around for these last six months, and will either be relaunched in June or are just ending in March 2015.
    Thank you, this is helpful!

Ultimate Member

So they're taking one of the few female-led titles, and the only remaining female team-up book, and turning it into yet another Batman/Superman book. Oh goodie.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So they're taking one of the few female-led titles, and the only remaining female team-up book, and turning it into yet another Batman/Superman book. Oh goodie.
    They already have.

I'm not very interested in Superman and Batman in the Earth 2 past, so I think it's time I remove it from my pull list. Too bad it's not focused on Power Girl and Huntress anymore. Still excited about Earth 2 and Earth 2 World's End, and will continue to get those titles.
    WHO DAT?!!