Mighty Member

Default All New All Different Creators

Ok, so maybe that name is a bit of a misnomer, but is anyone else but me super excited about this "passing of the torch" for creators? Don't get me wrong, I love guys like rick remender and leinil yu and the "old guard" if you will, but I'm so stoke to have this new creators given a shot at the big leagues.

I adore guys like dennis hopeless, and Gerry duggan, who have both wrote some of my favorite stories over the years and ryan stegman is supreme. His work on inhumans and superior spiderman was so good.

Just as Claremont and wolfman and perez and stan lee and stracynzki all had to pass the torch it's time for a new age of creators. And now is the perfect time to bring them in with all the transition in the marvel universe!

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Honestly, I feel like none of the faces on the list are that fresh. DC's relaunch brought on a huge amount of talent they had never really seen before from a lot of different backgrounds. Most of the people on All-New Marvel are a lot of the same people who've been on titles at Marvel in the past couple of years. I do like Duggan and Ewing and so on, but I wish that we saw more titles written by new, diverse talent, instead of three books each written by white guys Marvel has hired for years.