Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    the "marginalization" of the FF/X-Men (This really remains to be seen)
    Really?

No X-Men animated series in years and none planned.
    No merchandise for those characters and those characters removed from old artwork like in those Secret Wars t-shirts.
    No action figures.
    Confirmation from more than one company that marvel either refused to sell the licenses for those characters or were asked no to use them.
    Last edited by autbey; 06-30-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Star-Lord look really good. Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine and All New X-Men also look great. Hoping Noh-Varr appears in either New Avengers or Hawkeye but I'll buy them regardless.

The Ultimates and New Avengers have the most exciting lineups I've seen in a while. Reeeaaaallllly looking forward to those. Also, Karnak with a book!? Warren Ellis?? Can't wait.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I'm looking forward to the books that I WILL be trying. I like to try and be positive about that if nothing else LOL. Interested as well to see how Laura does as Wolverine as well.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

I'm also a big Spider-Man fan and I enjoy Slott's work, so I'll be picking up ASM also with Miles' new book.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

There's actually a lot of stuff I'm excited about, including pregnant Spider-Woman, despite the fact there are so many ways they could get it spectacularly wrong.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

I like that there is fresh blood among the creative teams. Now before someone says "I don't know who they are. How can I buy their books if I don't know who they are?", just remember, at one time you didn't know who Bendis or Johns were either. Now they're the best selling writers Marvel/DC has.

You don't know if you like it unless you try it.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Well, i still believe in the CompleX, but given that this thread is about the positivity, lets see:

- Ms. Marvel still has a solo book, and now is part of the ANAD Avengers.
    - There is book about Magik and Teen Jean helping mutants.
    - Magneto, now with a team, still kills anyone (mostly normal humans) that harms the mutants.

Ultimates looks great and of course A-Force with She-Hulk stepping up as team leader which is fantastic.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Two of the strongest women who happen to be among my favorites are in: She-Hulk and Thundra.

Johnny Storm with the Inhumans? A little surprising, but since I'm into Inhumans anyway I'll get my monthly fix of Johnny.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

I love it. I've always enjoyed the more fringy stuff Marvel has put out. I'm only disappointed because my pocket book is going to be lighter for a while because I have been sampling and will be sampling all the new stuff for a while.

I've never really read the popular characters cuz I know they never go away. I find that a little boring. So here is to Marvel shaking things up for a little while.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Anya Corazon is in a ongoing!

I can't buy every book coming out, but I think a lot of the titles announce look very interesting and will have very different vibes to it. I think Ultimates is going to be badass, I feel like Squadron Supreme is going to be a rollercoaster, and I'm not sure how the Illuminati is going to play out, but I'm definitely in. Some people aren't receptive to the new changes, but I think they could be fun new stories.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

What isn't to love about Marvel? X-men, X-men and more X-men than any of those CompleXed folks know to do with. Some great solo books and even better team books just confirmed and they still have 15-20 more titles to announce. I'm literally jumping out of my skin with eXcitement!

Im actually really exited for post secret wars, All of them seem really intesresting
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."