Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I admire your persistence Darthfury.

it’s both inspiring and frightening to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Never thought of it that way, but fair point.
    young “globe trotters” were responsible for $217 billion spend on travel in 2013.

this is the point where opinion formed from limited personal experience meets fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    So Spider-Man is Iron Man now?
    That's what they said in the comments to this story.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2199978/amaz...vel-dan-slott/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ishikabe View Post
    That's what they said in the comments to this story.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2199978/amaz...vel-dan-slott/
    No WAY! Really? 'Cause if they said it-- in the comments-- then it MUST be true!

Oh ffs...
    I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Slott View Post
    No WAY! Really? 'Cause if they said it-- in the comments-- then it MUST be true!

Oh ffs...
    I'm out.

give peter a drinking problem, dan. the kids will love drunk spidey.

AngelGroveRadioPodcast powerpackers90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Probalus View Post
    The exact quote from Slott himself...

Key phrase: "have an effect in the Spider-Man comics". That could mean anything.
    which scares me that All renew your vows was to test the waters for Mother Jessica Drew.
    Angel Grove Radio
    The "ALL NEW" Spider-Man's Tangled Web-Show ON YOUTUBE!!!!

Astonishing Member

I'll give it a go but I'm not feeling it right now. Do like the new costume.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    young “globe trotters” were responsible for $217 billion spend on travel in 2013.

this is the point where opinion formed from limited personal experience meets fact.
    This is the point where I wonder why the heck you responded to my post, which was responding to: "Yep, this sure is closer to the core premise of Spider-Man than being married, all right!"

Or did you mean to respond to someone who actually contended that young globe trotters didn't do this or that?
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

This is the point where I wonder why the heck you responded to my post, which was responding to: "Yep, this sure is closer to the core premise of Spider-Man than being married, all right!"

Or did you mean to respond to someone who actually contended that young globe trotters didn't do this or that?
    I think he was responding to the post that you responded to, which contended that all young people aren't globetrotting entrepreneurs, which you seem to agree with.

But it IS true that more and more young people are traveling internationally for better professional or business opportunities.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Probalus View Post
    I think he was responding to the post that you responded to, which contended that all young people aren't globetrotting entrepreneurs, which you seem to agree with.
    Nope, no such post or response of mine. Was someone else.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 07-01-2015 at 08:59 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

probalus is right-in my crazy head, i was adding to the convo between you and yvon. should have been clearer.
    Last edited by boots; 07-01-2015 at 05:40 PM.