View Poll Results: Who should join ANXM?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hellion

10 24.39%
  • Surge

16 39.02%
  • Mercury

14 34.15%
  • Pixie

14 34.15%
  • Quentin Quire

7 17.07%
  • Hope Summers

7 17.07%
  • Psylocke

2 4.88%
  • Polaris

7 17.07%
  • HickmanClops

2 4.88%
  • Jubilee

22 53.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default All new X men V2 replacements

Love it, hate it, completely ignore it, All new X men is here to stay (Hopefully), but is down 2 members. As confirmed by X-traordinary X-men Jeen is leaving the cast, and so is Magik (she was for a few issue but still) and kitty. Losing Jeen means they lost their big gun since she's a powerful member and probably the main reason most people bought that x - book, and they're also down a teacher since prof K is probably in guardians or starlord solo, and magik is in Xtraordinary. The question would be, who should replace those lost members, here are a few proposals from the X teens cast and older X men

If your fav, non fav is not in the choices just comment

X teens

-Hellion
    Laura's ex, bad boy , also has a similar power set to Jean, lot of drama potential with him and X 23 around, plus he'd get some spotlight, he'd also come into conflict with tyke.

-Surge
    Laura's buddy from her NXM days, experienced X woman, some leadership skills and it could be argued that she's the generation xerox equivalent of cyke so they could get along well since they have a lot in common, might be angry at laura for leaving the new X men during her last solo.

-Mercury
    Metal lady, also an old laura buddy form NXM with an interesting powerset and a redhead

-Pixie
    The pixie bus, enough said

Canon sue department
    -Quentin Quire
    I don't like the guy, but he has the exact powerset of Jeen, he might come into conflict with all the cast

-Hope Summers
    Poor (wo)man's jean grey, "Jeen, we replaced you with a girl that looks just like you" , might follow a redemption arc after meeting with a group of semi idealistic X men from the past, things could get weird with tyke since he's her grandpa even tough they aren't blood related, really weird

Veteran X men as teachers, mentors, guide
    -Psylocke
    Could get some drama with warren and someone could finally explain what happened to him, a bit of an amoral character thanks to X force stuff, just no thongs around teenagers unless they go to the beach or something like that. Double duties with UXM. Almost same powerset as jean

-Polaris
    She has nothing better to do, might laugh a little once she realises iceboy is gay, or she'll say "totally called it". I want to see her taking the O5 to a bar

-Hickman Cyclops
    Paradoxical and he might steal the spotlight, but it'd be fun to have the king of mutant nation, master of the phoenix egg, host of the white phoenix tag along with the teen O5 and giving Tyke the stare if he tries to hook up with Laura ("Stay away from all girls")

-Jubilee
    Laura bff and ...love interest according to some, shogo can tag along
    Last edited by somacula; 06-30-2015 at 11:39 AM.

BANNED

H Summers of course, run this crap into the ground.

Surge, Pixie, Jubes, Psylocke, Polaris and, yes, even Hope would be fine with me. They'd all be at least reasonably interesting additions.

Quire, Hellion and SpaceHippieClops can jump in lava forever.

(naturally I'd also suggest Domino - hey, Hopeless is writing, it could happen!)
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Some how some way. Domino and Colossus will make it into the book. But seriously BRING BACK SURGE. I'd like to see more Laura and Jubes but I think it'd be better in her solo book for them to team up as a duo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Surge, Pixie, Jubes, Psylocke, Polaris and, yes, even Hope would be fine with me. They'd all be at least reasonably interesting additions.

Quire, Hellion and SpaceHippieClops can jump in lava forever.

(naturally I'd also suggest Domino - hey, Hopeless is writing, it could happen!)
    Adding her to the poll if it's possible, hell why not?, plus she knows were Jean's body is buried. Despite being young most of the ANXM are pretty boring teenagers that rarely crack a joke, domino is lots of fun and I can totally see her taking them to a party or a mercenary mission

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Pixie and Jubilee are Runaways now, canon.

We'll never see Hope Summers again. She's off to cavort with Ruby Summers in that big frolicky field called forgotten limbo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Wrong universe sis/bro. This is post battleworld

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    -Jubilee
    There has only been 5 members of this team. The professors or whatever goofy titles they gave themselves were just support. However, if someone has to chaperone them, I voted for Jubilee. Although, not sure how a baby fits in, but I'll stick with it.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Wrong universe sis/bro. This is post battleworld
    lol, like it matters. battleworld was just a testing lab for the new universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    Some how some way. Domino and Colossus will make it into the book. But seriously BRING BACK SURGE. I'd like to see more Laura and Jubes but I think it'd be better in her solo book for them to team up as a duo.
    Totally agree

I will love to see her at last as a teacher and not an eternal student... but in my case, I think the best Jubes moment have been when she had been in comics as duo with another character..

To tell the true, my favorites comics where we can see Jubilee are the comics where she is not part of the X-men or any other team (except her solo comic... that was a strange comic)...

I think she and Laura as team will be great, because it won't be like with Wolvie, and I love their dynamic when they are together...

Also I love Laura... but I hated her when she was in big teams... like the one she is now... I feel she is not Laura... while in her solo, with only a few people she loves as family (like Gambit, Wolvie and Jubes) I feel she is more herself...

Honestly... I hate how she is in the Wolverines or in the school or teams... those two are better as a solo duo!!!

-Jubilee
    mmmm... they are more like sisters than bbf or love interest.... and honestly to base who will be in the team based only in Laura is not something I like...

Jubes will be a great teacher because she has a lot of experience, also she know how is to try to control herself (vampire blood thirst)... she will be someone to know how to teach limits without giving limits (after all she is also kind of rebel, even though with Shogo and all the vampire stuff she matured a lot)...

Since she already proven she is a good leader (even captain America recognized it)... so she will be a good teacher that will be a bad example to her students but they will learn a lot from her!!!
    Last edited by datugu; 06-30-2015 at 12:40 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post

We'll never see Hope Summers again. She's off to cavort with Ruby Summers in that big frolicky field called forgotten limbo.
    Amen to that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    Honestly... I hate how she is in the Wolverines or in the school or teams... those two are better as a solo duo!!!

mmmm... they are more like sisters than bbf or love interest.... and honestly to base who will be in the team based only in Laura is not something I like...
    The problem was that the O5 don't have many pre existing relationships so it's quite tricky to find an X teen they can relate too
    I know they're not love interest, it's just that certain scene in Laura's last solo could've lead to many interpreations

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post

Jubes will be a great teacher because she has a lot of experience, also she know how is to try to control herself (vampire blood thirst)... she will be someone to know how to teach limits without giving limits (after all she is also kind of rebel, even though with Shogo and all the vampire stuff she matured a lot)...

Since she already proven she is a good leader (even captain America recognized it)... so she will be a good teacher that will be a bad example to her students but they will learn a lot from her!!!
    Honestly captain america (Steve rogers not captain falcon) credibility, specially post AvX and during times runs out is through the floor, he hunted the illuminati instead of looking for a solution to the incursions, and then fought tony to death during times runs out instead of leading the avengers during the final incursion. And remember than knowing a lot doesn't mean you have the skills to transfer that knowledge, that's why teaching is so difficult (not even considering that the students should have the will to learn) and that's why kitty was a failure as a teacher IMHO

A non-vampire Jubilee would be fun on that team. Plus she's about the same age as the time-displaced O5 now, much like she'll be in the X-men: Apocalypse film alongside Cyclops, Jean, Angel, etc.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Jubilee would be my first choice followed by Pixie.

BANNED

Hellion, Surge, Mercury, and Jubes.