BANNED

Default Future Imperfect #2 Spoilers

Future Imperfect #2

When the Maestro and Thing clash, which one will come out on top?

Will the rebels be able to escape with their lives?

Also, who will come to their aid as they attempt to dethrone the ruthless Baron of Dystopia?

All that and more can be discussed here.

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 07-01-2015 at 06:09 AM.

Mighty Member

A solicitation is a spoiler?

Pretty sure this is against the rules.
    I write about the intersection of science, comics and culture. Check it out!

Fantastic Member Talkie Toaster's Avatar

Kinda too bad that the preview already spoiled who Thing was, but another fun issue.
    Seems like Ross and Maestro may team up to take out Doom.
    Fun times ahead
    Bah weep granah weep ninny bong

This is the first time I've seen Maestro and Thad Ross together, since that mention in A+X#1, where Hulk and OML were sent to kill Ross because he ends up so dangerous in the future, and here we are, in Future Imperfect, and who should meet?

I have a feeling none of those people were killed whose articles are displayed on the 2 frontage pages. I think Maetro is too concerned with people dying in that building collapse for him to be killing heroes. I think Maestro offered all the people he captured the same deal he offered Ross, and they are a standing army being formed in the background.
    Last edited by jackolover; 07-04-2015 at 08:45 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    This is the first time I've seen Maestro and Thad Ross together, since that mention in A+X#1, where Hulk and OML were sent to kill Ross because he ends up so dangerous in the future, and here we are, in Future Imperfect, and who should meet?

I have a feeling none of those people were killed whose articles are displayed on the 2 frontage pages. I think Maetro is too concerned with people dying in that building collapse for him to be killing heroes. I think Maestro offered all the people he captured the same deal he offered Ross, and they are a standing army being formed in the background.
    You really don't get the Maestro, do you? He was mocking Ross/Thing. He's a sadistic, intelligent, powerful tyrant who slaughtered all the heroes & villains that dared to oppose him after the cataclysmic war that ravaged his reality. The Maestro is a being of conquest and power. He lives for power and challenge.

And as for that horrible A + X #1 story, that was just some lame one-shot by Jeph Loeb that has been forgotten and should never be mentioned or brought up again. I mean, honestly, do you think the real Maestro would take orders from Rulk? He'd rip Red Hulk's head off and stick it somewhere very unpleasant. And he would sure as hell did not need some lame cure, a special bullet, or Deadpool's aid to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    You really don't get the Maestro, do you? He was mocking Ross/Thing. He's a sadistic, intelligent, powerful tyrant who slaughtered all the heroes & villains that dared to oppose him after the cataclysmic war that ravaged his reality. The Maestro is a being of conquest and power. He lives for power and challenge.

And as for that horrible A + X #1 story, that was just some lame one-shot by Jeph Loeb that has been forgotten and should never be mentioned or brought up again. I mean, honestly, do you think the real Maestro would take orders from Rulk? He'd rip Red Hulk's head off and stick it somewhere very unpleasant. And he would sure as hell did not need some lame cure, a special bullet, or Deadpool's aid to do it.
    You've got to remember, some of the Alternative characters are quite different from the one originally shown. I mean a lot different, so I'm not eliminating anything yet.