Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by swerve View Post
    Marvel isn't doing anything with FF because somebody else owns the movie rights. I read that on the internet, so I'm pretty sure it's true.
    You mean there is a Fantastic Four cartoon/video game/action figures/appearances on t-shirts?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    You mean there is a Fantastic Four cartoon/video game/action figures/appearances on t-shirts?
    Or breakfast cereal! I need my Doom-o's.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by klefmung View Post
    K, this issue was great. I love the way Strange handled himself. He was loyal to Doom when he thought it was the best option, but when it comes right down to it, he is still loyal to the right people. I like that.
    Especially when Strange knows that the survivors won't conform to Doom's rule willingly. And leave it to Doom to rub into Reed's face that he was able make Battleworld while, Reed & the Illumaniti couldn't stop the incursions.

Mighty Member

Anyone else notice the cover of SW 5? Half of Dooms face shattering with images of SW 2 Beyonders in each fragment.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by klefmung View Post
    K, this issue was great. I love the way Strange handled himself. He was loyal to Doom when he thought it was the best option, but when it comes right down to it, he is still loyal to the right people. I like that.
    Subtitle of SW# 4: How Stephen got back his Soul

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    I hope Cyclops is dead for good. He sounded like a mix of Magneto at his worst and "Burn-Everything-To-Create-Something-New" Dark Phoenix...The guy doesn't learn; after what the Phoenix did to Jean, after what it did to him, he still let it corrupt him.

I guess Marvel will promote Teenclops as the main Cyclops now...
    You do know that Cyclops have already been confirmed to be in Uncanny Inhumans right?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    You do know that Cyclops have already been confirmed to be in Uncanny Inhumans right?
    To many, the complex is real.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Quote Originally Posted by Doom Answers to No Master View Post
    Tin god with delusions of grandeur? Dumb Doom? Blasphemy! Victor Von Doom is God Emperor...you better recognize!
    I think up until he saw Reed he had been doing a reasonable job of being god (regardless of others' interpretations of his actions in the minis). You could say I am strongly aligned with Strange. He drank the cool aid until he saw Doom go into fetal position at the sight of Richards.

All-New Member

Issue was very good.

So happy Doom is getting the spotlight.

First of all Doom had so many practice with godlike powers that he really has the hang off it.
    Beyonder powers, Silver Surfer, a watcher, some cosmic cubes, 2 guantlets probably some more, and now this.
    This guy knows how it works.

But how strong is he now ?
    Not all knowing gives big dent in your power level.
    Spider-man in a what If knew when ppl were thinking of him just becuase of his spider sense.

-So no unlimted senses in any way.
    Smell,touch,seeing,telepathy,energy readings,hearing and many more.

Is this something he did to himself, or just really a limit ?
    Are there limits to his other powers as well ?
    Are powers different in white space, that a Beyonder is very powerfull in our universe doesn't mean it is the same in white space ass well ?

So still many questions i think in white space powerleverls differ.

I'm still not sure Cyclops death and even though this happened the Phoenix still there and I'm sure it will have a key role in this story.

You can not kill an idea.

I think there's a panel a lot of people have overlooked.

ThisPanel.jpg

This one. Strange was talking to T'Challa about the things he had seen and never revealed. Pretty sure he just did a knowledge transfer to T'Challa, because he KNEW he was screwed for saving them.

To me, that's way more important than whether or not the Phoenix is alive or not (since it's already known it pales in comparison to God Doom as of right now).
    Last edited by Double 0; 07-01-2015 at 11:30 AM.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Spectacular Member

When it comes to Reed, Doom has inferiority complex despite being all-powerful right now. To where he loves to tell Reed that "I win, you lose". But deep down, he knows he'll never be better than him. Not to mention Thanos & Scott mocked him for being a wannabe god. Even Strange gave him a harsh does of reality, to where Doom knows that he's right.
    Last edited by Scorponok; 07-01-2015 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    It's not the PF itself that's in question, It's the host.

in mutopia the have a Phoenix Egg (E for Extinction #1 SW Tie-in)

Xtinction Agenda Rachael seems to be imbued with the PF

A-Force we have Jean in PF costume.
    Copies created by Doom !?

* If the case should be much weaker than the original and limited.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scorponok View Post
    When it comes to Reed, Doom has inferiority complex despite being all-powerful right now. To where he loves to tell Reed that "I win, you lose". But deep down, he knows he'll never be better than him. Not to mention Thanos & Scott mocked him for being a wannabe god. Even Strange gave him a harsh does of reality, to where Doom knows that he's right.
    Thanos knows all about being God. He's been God at least three times.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    I think there's a panel a lot of people have overlooked.

ThisPanel.jpg

This one. Strange was talking to T'Challa about the things he had seen and never revealed. Pretty sure he just did a knowledge transfer to T'Challa, because he KNEW he was screwed for saving them.

To me, that's way more important than whether or not the Phoenix is alive or not (since it's already know that it pales in comparison to God Doom as of right now).

SHHHH stop talking about the actual story, lets just argue about the dead phoenix for 15 pages instead
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html