Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Monet appeared in this comic/ad.

I also just noticed that she and Magneto are matching!
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Lashley variant...which I LOVE:

Mr. Bunn!

What is your favorite Monet story?

Did this scene in X-Factor sort of inform your decision to bring her aboard:

Fantastic Member

I wouldn't say that scene influenced the decision, but it definitely backs it up!

Curious - will you be touching on the Sabretooth/Psylocke thing - you know, when he gutted her wide open?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

BANNED

Felicitations are indeed in order, Mr. Bunn, so... CHEERS, good sir! You're definitely deserving of them, and this new, high profile project. I do come with ulterior motives though, and not for praise & best wishes alone. Lorna Dane, could you PLEASE give the Polaris posse something, ANYTHING... positive - to provide us with even the smallest glimmer of hope - regarding her future in the NuMU, hopefully w/you, thanks to HoM #3? We'd be happily grateful & gratefully happy, for the sympathetic understanding, if you were to oblige us.

Can't wait to read Uncanny X-Men loved your work on Magneto.