All-New Member

Default Star Wars vs Aliens art

Hi guys!

A recent commission; I'm always available for pin-ups, commissions, sketch covers, comic work.... low rates, fast, quality work. Drop me a line if interested!

I have galleries at Deviantart and Facebook (Greg Woronchak).

zzz449_lo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by g-wor View Post
    Hi guys!

A recent commission; I'm always available for pin-ups, commissions, sketch covers, comic work.... low rates, fast, quality work. Drop me a line if interested!

zzz449_lo.jpg
    Great piece. I always wanted to read a cross-over between Star Wars and Aliens. I like seeing Darth Vader surrounded by his storm-troopers as they try and battle back the Xenos.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by g-wor View Post
    Hi guys!

zzz449_lo.jpg
    a truly epic drawing, and idea
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

This is a great piece and it's hard to know if even the might of the Empire could resist the unrelenting force of numbers of the Xenomorph horde.

BANNED

The Trade Federation would just create an Death Star out of an fleet of Star Destroyers. That is all. Only thing that would add to the fire would be an Alien that could use similar abilities of an Jedi. Oh look hi, everybody I am Dan and I am here to do art.

You can't really hate the Storm Troopers or the Xenomorphs.
    Last edited by DanArt; 07-04-2015 at 09:14 PM.