My ranking from best to worst

1: Halloween (1978).
    2: Halloween 2.
    3: Halloween 4.
    4: Halloween 3.
    5: Halloween (2018).
    6: H2O.
    7: Halloween 5.
    8: Rob Zombie's Halloween (This is arguably a better film than some of the others and has some great casting but I hate giving Michael Myers an origin and prefer him as the Shape Lori's brother max but no reasons for killing outside of that so because of this I would like this film better if an original movie like Strange Land with Dee Snider.).
    9: Rob Zombie's Halloween 2.
    10: Curse of Michael Myers (Won't pick a version both have issues a fan edit would probably create a OK film.).
    11: Resurrection.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 12-15-2018 at 03:12 AM.

Let's see.

Best to worst : 1, 4, 2, 5, H2O are the ones i liked. Then you have 3 and 6, don't think i'm ever going to bother watching them again to be honest.

The rest? Didn't watch.

Extraordinary Member

Halloween
    Halloween 2018
    Halloween 2
    Halloween 4 Return of Michael Myers
    Halloween H20
    Halloween (Rob Zombie)
    Halloween 5 Revenge of Michael Myers
    Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie)
    Halloween 6 Curse of Michael Myers
    Halloween Ressurection

I’m not counting 3

Halloween 1978
    Halloween H20
    Halloween 2018
    Halloween III: Season of the Witch
    Halloween 4
    Zombie's Halloween
    Halloween II
    Halloween 5
    Halloween 6
    Zombie's Halloween 2
    Halloween Resurrection

Despite the IMO bizarre TV movie feel to it, I think H20 is a better movie than the 2018 movie. The story seems more complete. I like the 2018 movie a lot but...I can see myself watching H20 more when I own both on blu-ray (I actually currently have zero Haloween movies on blu-ray but I will change that at some point).

After those three, yes I rank part 3 higher than the actual Myers-led sequels. I have a special place in my heart for that movie. I thought it was a great story great music and just 80's cheesiness but not in a bad way. I love it a lot.

I actually don't have a problem with Zombie's first Halloween. The second, though, yeah that white horse thing, can't get with that. What's weird about that movie though is that the first 15 minutes or so dwarfs Zombies first Halloween in terror, camerawork, everything, all the makings of a great sequel...before being revealed to all be a dream (wtf) and then onto the white horse stuff. No studio head stepped in to say "what are you doing"? Ah well.