Page 64 of 314 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

The Father is........................ Fan Art by donthaveanynickname
    1. I made sketch and color and @cerviero made awesome lineart(thank you :3 )
    2. Feel so bad for High Evolutionary. I don’t think he’d wanted so many babies in his lair. I’m pretty sure some times later will be revealed that there was few another sets of twins. It was twins hell for him back then.

3. I just…don’t like this retcon. And I don’t understand it. And I think it was stupid. But not stupid enough to be…idk…funny at least. And it wasn’t so shocking how was promised. Maybe it’s me.
    4. There….probably a lot…mistakes. Sorry.

Awesome Art

I always wonder if they would take it that far with the reveal to be honest.

Fan art by meruz

House of M Forever Secret War House of M Fan Art art by duchagne
    Last edited by juan678; 08-21-2015 at 04:15 AM.

Secret War House of M fan art

art by athena

Two Classic Cover

new Color finish

art by duchagne Colored version by radioart

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    new Color finish

art by duchagne Colored version by radioart
    Is the woman in the black and white costume Jeanne Marie beaubier? Since when are she and quicksilver together?
    I'm freaking QUICKSILVER!!! And you can eat my freaking dust!
    I am faster than I was when I was last on the Avengers roster -- MUCH FASTER!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rosemaximoff View Post
    Is the woman in the black and white costume Jeanne Marie beaubier? Since when are she and quicksilver together?
    Since never. It's fanart, so people draw whatever 'ships they like. The Aurora / Quicksilver ship is somewhat popular though the characters have never met in cannon(as far as i know)

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I guess is because they both have similar powers and are twins. I would like to see Pietro in a romantic relationship but don´t know what character would be good for him and a new character always has the danger of being too "perfect" for Pietro and superficial at the same time imo.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Axel in Charge

This week saw the release of “House of M” #1, the latest “Secret Wars” series using a classic Marvel event as a jumping-off point. This summer is also the 10th anniversary of the original event, which in many ways kicked off an era of stories at Marvel that stretched for several years. As someone who was a major part of Marvel editorial back then, what are your thoughts now on the impact that original story had?

Alonso: I think that “House of M” really strikes a chord with fans because it’s such a great fantasy – what if the villain of our series has effectively won, and what if our most hated and feared characters suddenly had all the power they’ve always lacked? You get this rich, opulent world, with weird-looking inhabitants all flourishing in ways that they’d never be able to in the main timeline. They’re all happy. Plus, we get access to Magneto and his kids, and the complicated dynamic within that family.

With the “Secret Wars,” title we’re giving fans an opportunity to see what this world looks like years into Magneto’s reign, what this tranquility and happiness has done to House Magnus, the mutant citizens, and what this rule has meant to the human citizens of this domain as well.

Given that, what do you like about what writer Dennis Hopeless and artist Marco Failla are bringing to this new series?

Alonso: Dennis has a real knack for capturing the voices of our more kinetic and feisty characters, and the main cast of this “House of M” series really reflects that: Hawkeye, Felicia Hardy, Misty Knight. Dennis’ fast-paced, quippy dialogue really shines with these characters, and with our royal family, too.Pietro, especially – and Marco has really picked up on the snide sarcasm inherent in that character. Pietro’s face is so, well, punchable. And he’s really capturing the nuances of the interactions between Pietro, Lorna and Wanda, which is absolutely essential to this series.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ing-spider-man
    Axel interview, thanks for posting it on the Polaris thread juan.

Thanks Jmc247
    Scarlet Wich art by Iago Maia

Avengers: Age Of Ultron GAG REEL

Sister Forever

art by emilie-kaldwin

80s/90s fashion inspired Lorna and Wanda sketch. Or it was supposed to be idk I kinda stopped paying attention to anything but like the hair halfway thru