Page 105 of 314 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4704

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Haha I am loving all the movie art it makes me happy that at least some people out there enjoyed it
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Scarlet Witch #8 comes out tomorrow. Here is a tweet:

Lord Retail
    ‏@LordRetail
    Scarlet Witch #8 is stand alone & super interesting! Wanda gets real talk on Disassembled, Vision, her revised origin, even Speed & Wiccan.

We should learn how Wanda really feels about being related or not related to the House of Magnus.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Scarlet Witch #8 comes out tomorrow. Here is a tweet:

Lord Retail
    ‏@LordRetail
    Scarlet Witch #8 is stand alone & super interesting! Wanda gets real talk on Disassembled, Vision, her revised origin, even Speed & Wiccan.

We should learn how Wanda really feels about being related or not related to the House of Magnus.
    Nothing that Disney prints can undo the fact she is Magneto's daughter. It's a matter of time until move rights becomes less contentious an issue. Then this insane retcon will be undone, Witchfan. Stop promoting it here in the meantime.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Nothing that Disney prints can undo the fact she is Magneto's daughter. It's a matter of time until move rights becomes less contentious an issue. Then this insane retcon will be undone, Witchfan. Stop promoting it here in the meantime.
    Ive been watching X men Evolution on hulu..i cant believe theyre trying to make Wanda not be his daughter. Its so silly...lol.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

How do you see it being undone? Vision implied a while back that that High Evolutionary is playing the family for fools for his sick experiments (reminds me of that XM: TAS episode), like creating Luminosa, but felt Wanda wasn't strong enough to hear that truth. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the bastard killed Magda so he could keep the twins to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    How do you see it being undone? Vision implied a while back that that High Evolutionary is playing the family for fools for his sick experiments (reminds me of that XM: TAS episode), like creating Luminosa, but felt Wanda wasn't strong enough to hear that truth. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the bastard killed Magda so he could keep the twins to himself.
    That would be a relatively straightforward way, I could come up with quite a few others as could Marvel I am sure.
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-06-2016 at 07:14 PM.

Scarlet Witch #8 says that Agatha Harkness always knew that Magneto wasn't Wanda's father, and withheld that information from her. Agatha is continuing to withhold information from Wanda on her true lineage. It also reaffirms that Wiccan and Speed are reincarnated souls of Wanda's sons born to other mother, so they are not biologically related to her either.

Since Magneto isn't doing anything to challenge this new status quo, I assume that he doesn't care. He has only one tentative daughter and no grandchildren.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Scarlet Witch #8 says that Agatha Harkness always knew that Magneto wasn't Wanda's father, and withheld that information from her. Agatha is continuing to withhold information from Wanda on her true lineage. It also reaffirms that Wiccan and Speed are reincarnated souls of Wanda's sons born to other mother, so they are not biologically related to her either.

Since Magneto isn't doing anything to challenge this new status quo, I assume that he doesn't care. He has only one tentative daughter and no grandchildren.
    I believe Cullen Bunn has stated Magneto feels heartbroken, and angry (but not at the twins, but at whoever is perpetrating the deception). It wouldn't surprise me if he was discreetly keeping tabs on them and the boys. He still loves them.

Also, the man is fighting in a literal war for his people's survival. As hard a decision as it must be, he has to prioritize mutantkind over his personal feelings.

That was confirmed from the beginning I think. But, Wiccan and Speed look like twins, when they were born from different parents. So I think they are actually supposed to look like Wanda too(And in Tommy's case, Pietro), even if it's because of their soul and not exactly biology.

nick perk

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Thanks jmc 247
    other Scarlet Witch and Polaris art by b2rianls

marvel Heroes Pinup Painted by benttibisson

------------------------------------------------