Page 4 of 314 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

M.a.c !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needs to be in this family tree

Magneto and Wanda both make it into this poster:

Marvel_SE_NYC_2014.jpg

BANNED

Is it a coincidence that the members of this family that wear green seem to get overlooked whilst the members of this family that wear red get all the attention?
    Last edited by FuzzyBlueElf; 05-23-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    Is it a coincidence that the members of this family that wear green seem to get overlooked whilst the members of this family that wear red get all the attention?
    I am noticing a major trend that when it comes to things that are Marvel only produced and paid for a certain green member of the family is virtually always AWOL. Just look at the Avengers Facebook game or any number of other big promotional things that happen to be Marvel only affairs.

You would think after Frozen they would see more potential there with Marvel's highest profile sisters, especially given Lorna isn't on Fox's master list of characters they own the exclusive rights to so that both Fox and Marvel/Disney can use her if they want just like Wanda and Pietro.

However, when it comes to promotional stuff like games that Fox clearly had a hand in like the X-Men Days of Future Past game Polaris is a important character who appears along with her family.

Last edited by jmc247; 05-25-2014 at 04:30 PM.

"In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Summer is here.

Another fan art piece, since they seem to be popular lately. This is a work in progress, I need to work on the colors some more as I’m not completely satisfied. The blue looks absolutely radioactive, need to tone it down somehow. Anywoo…

So, for people not into Marvel comic book dom, this is Magneto and his family on a road trip because why the hell not. Characters included: Magneto (with hair, I was debating whether to give him the bald look) Polaris, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Wiccan, Speed and Luna. I’ve never seen an image of the whole family together, usually Polaris and Luna are left out of the family pics, so wanted to try my hand at this.

http://estrellavega.tumblr.com/post/...hey-seem-to-be

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Bless this artist for including Luna and Polaris in the family shot.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Summer is here.
    i would like to see this family interact more. I like the middle class family emphasis in this picture. I don't like them portrayed as a royal house. The kids shouldn't allow their father use them as dynastic tools.

Last edited by juan678; 12-06-2014 at 05:18 PM.

What a disturbing, completely unnecessary cover. The actual art is fine, the content is horrible. I know a few Magneto fans like the MAGNETO series, but I guess you also like the Silver Age monster Magneto, because that's where this series is going.

Speaking of Magneto fans, where are: Siryn, david r, monty-cristo, gnarl, graffix, and shaid o'gray? And there are several others who I can't find now that the forums have been rebooted.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Gail Simone reblogged this familiar cosplay of Scarlet Witch and Polaris.
    http://spacehamsters.tumblr.com/post...ers-of-magneto

I'm glad to see other writers seeing them as a family since it seems kind of atypical at times. She seems to be doing some work at Marvel now and she's expressed concern over the lack of female friendships/sisterhoods in comic books in general (which is why she wrote Birds of Prey). Maybe she would be interested in a miniseries focusing on the sisters. (this is just wishful thinking, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post

I'm glad to see other writers seeing them as a family since it seems kind of atypical at times. She seems to be doing some work at Marvel now and she's expressed concern over the lack of female friendships/sisterhoods in comic books in general (which is why she wrote Birds of Prey). Maybe she would be interested in a miniseries focusing on the sisters. (this is just wishful thinking, of course)
    That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post

That is a great idea, to be blunt female fans are very interested in their relationship as are quite a few male fans, but the green and red sisters have really caught fire amongst female super hero genre fans.